Next full moon is.....

moomoo192

Reaction score
christmas eve :D wonder how many christmas babies its gonna bring on here :D

LOL think a lots going to go that week... ;) look at all these December babies that haven't appeared yet... :D

I will be 37w then and not averse to popping early :pray:

Next one in Jan is bit after my due date so don't want to wait for that one

i dreamt i gave birth new year in my friends restaurant. My OH and him cleaned the baby and wrapped it up in a table cloth and then i did not see my OH for 2 days in which i forgot to change the baby's nappy. When i did change the nappy i realised it was a boy not a girl and i'd already got his ears pierced. All i was worried about was how i was going to tell my OH what i'd done, i was not worried where he was. Motherhood and labour were very easy in that dream, he slept most of it and just fell out of me!! Though now it turns out we are going to that restaurant for new years so my hospital bag will be in the car, but dreams never come true!!

before i start a debate on piercing ears i'm not planning on it for many, many years :D

A couple of nights ago I dreamt we forgot to take the car seat to hospital so OH had to push her all the way home in a wheelbarrow. My dreams are so bizarre recently :rotfl:

:rotfl: i wonder if that dream will come true!!

I hope not, she kept rattling around and it was really cold. I keep dreaming we forget to feed her and change her nappy for days on end. One dream she was actually a chimp :shock:

I think our hormones have a lot to answer for :rotfl:

I have no idea what the moon was doing what I had Finn, but the tops of his ears are very hairy... :shock: :rotfl:

next one after that is jan 22nd.. day after my DD lol.. bet u i will go b4 then tho :)

the one after is feb 21st... wonder if trog will arrive early??

can't wait to see - we're all gonna have our babies soon!

:cheer: :cheer:

I hope I dont have to wait till xmas eve for him to come. Im fed up as it is and Im only a day over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back