Next Christmas....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm becoming a Buddhist. Went out at 8.30 to have breakfast then we headed into town ready for the shops to open at 10.......to find out that everyone has changed their times to open at 11!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh

Have been waddling through the crowds getting shoved, bumped and hit with trolleys. Lost it with one woman who pushed in front of me in the queue (won't post what I called her in case my mum ever reads it :shock:). I ended up walking slower and slower and I swear to God if I hear "Wish it Could Be Christmas Every Day" once more I am going to kill someone. Does prison have wifi????

love it :) Have a break and a rest when you get in hun. Honestly I haven;t actually looked forward to this christmas this year. Only for my son if anything. Hoping next year will be better and I will be more organised x

I know just how you feel. I went to Tesco today, just for a couple of bits for the week, anyone would think the end of the world was coming! People are so rude, pushing and shoving, there's just no need. I'm quite precious about myself at the moment and like you Babybrain I find myself swearing at people!

I dont know about becoming Buddhist but with my little pot belly at the moment I feel like i'm becoming a Buddha!!!

And BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!! Its just the normal xmas rush, rudeness and hassle we all put up with every year but this year we have the HORMONES!!!!!! lol. Its just a added stress which tips you over the edge. x

Just think of who else will be sitting at your table next year opening his first xmas presents and eating his first lot of xmas veggies and mash. That has to make you wanna hold off been a buddhist or a prison inmate for a bit yet. xxxxxxxxxxx

I am hating it this year! I feel so disorganised... And just doing simple stud like putting decs up was far too painful! I hated it!!!!
Now just have to get over Christmas next week with the family at mine... Then the blinking in laws are round on boxing day! Maybe then I can chill out. Xxxxx

My irritating song is' santa claus is coming to town' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm hearing that bloody song everywhere at the moment it's annoying :)

I know what you mean though all these people pushing and shoving makes me wanna punch em in the noose............

hey hun it'll be better soon i promise, i actually nealry got knocked over in my local asda and i really had to stop myself from hurting the man, and he didnt even appologise lucky OH wasnt with me because i doubt i'd of been able to stop him if he'd of punched him!

I know exactly what you mean I went home early and ate cake! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back