News related not Pregnancy related post

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Just thought I would post as I am deeply saddened, seeing the news of the 2 year old toddler being snatched and dragged into a lake at Disney World is just awful. I have a 2 year old boy and can't bear to imagine what those poor parents are going through.

Thoughts with the family at this tragic time x

I just heard about that on the radio, really really sad isn't it I hope they find him soon, I would be so devastated if I were the parents I heard the dad tried really hard to catch up with the people that snatched him with no luck, awful isnt it :(

I just heard about that on the radio, really really sad isn't it I hope they find him soon, I would be so devastated if I were the parents I heard the dad tried really hard to catch up with the people that snatched him with no luck, awful isnt it :(
So sad! It's been on my mind all day. I'm not sure if it's hormones or the mother in me because I have a 2 year old aswell. That poor boy :( x

My son is 3 I cannot imagine how horrific this must be I have a meltdown if I can't see him for two seconds in tesco i cannot imagine the sickening feeling they must have had at that moment

Right I have just looked it up, the dad tried to save him. I thought he was snatched by people (wasn't concentrating on the story because I was at work oops) God that is soooo devastating isn't it - how bloody sad

They've found his little body. The alligator either drowned him of killed him I think as they're saying his wee body was intact! Heartbroken

Alligators tend to drown and hold there kill then hide it at the bottom for later. They euthanised 5 alligators so maybe and thankfully it didn't have a chance to go back to the poor boy

This is all I've been thinking about the last day. Between this and the incident at the Chicago zoo, it's like when are we going to figure out how insane it is to keep wild animals captive? These animals are following their instincts and these horrific tragedies are just bound to happen. It's unthinkable and it's not worth any potential upside of having effing alligators at Disneyworld.

It's just too sad to bear. I can't stop thinking about those poor parents and that poor sweet little boy. My heart is with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back