Newly pregnant.. :)

luratraloora

Reaction score
Hi please can I join? I found out yesterday I'm pregnant again after a MC last November. I am 4 weeks today and EDD is 10 April :)

Anyone else newly pregnant too and just found out / due around the same time?

Hi and welcome and congratulations I found out last Friday and have a due date of 11th April xx

Last edited:
Aahh great to meet you! I see your a day behind me is this your 1st?

Hello and congratulations! :)

I got my BFP nearly 2 weeks ago now and still seems so surreal. This will be my first :) Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Hello and congratulations! :)

I got my BFP nearly 2 weeks ago now and still seems so surreal. This will be my first :) Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Thank you :) How are you finding it so far?

I'm finding it amazing but so strange - I've not had many symptoms yet just a few little things. I just still can't believe it yet and don't think I will until my 12 week scan! How about you?

I'm finding it amazing but so strange - I've not had many symptoms yet just a few little things. I just still can't believe it yet and don't think I will until my 12 week scan! How about you?

I didn't start getting my symptoms with my first pregnancy (ended in MC) until 6/7 weeks... and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. They will come soon for you :)

Its okay I can't believe it neither. I'm trying to relax this pregnancy and enjoy the ride. I know whatever happens theres nothing I can do to change it. I can't wait until 12 weeks neither so I've booking a private scan at 8 weeks just for a bit of reassurance :)

Aahh great to meet you! I see your a day behind me is this your 1st?

No I've got a 13 year old girl who I tried for for 4 years and a 7 year old that took 2 months and this one about a 10 months but I say a year because I was temping opking ect for a few months before x

I didn't start getting my symptoms with my first pregnancy (ended in MC) until 6/7 weeks... and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. They will come soon for you :)

Its okay I can't believe it neither. I'm trying to relax this pregnancy and enjoy the ride. I know whatever happens theres nothing I can do to change it. I can't wait until 12 weeks neither so I've booking a private scan at 8 weeks just for a bit of reassurance :)

Aw I'm so sorry for your loss x

I know, I keep reading it's around 6/7 weeks they come + no doubt when they arrive I will be moaning!

That's such a good attitude to have :) I had thought about doing that but I'm trying to wait it out but we shall see! I hope your scan flies in + then you can relax :)

Aw I'm so sorry for your loss x

I know, I keep reading it's around 6/7 weeks they come + no doubt when they arrive I will be moaning!

That's such a good attitude to have :) I had thought about doing that but I'm trying to wait it out but we shall see! I hope your scan flies in + then you can relax :)

Thank you! :) Have you been TTC long?

Thank you! :) Have you been TTC long?

We'd been discussing for over a year + a half but actually only started trying about 5 months ago - it just felt like so long because of all the talk really. There's a strong family history with me of mc so I'm just keeping everything crossed that everything works out okay. What about you?

Bless! I got my fingers crossed for you! :)

Our first pregnancy last year was NTNP and after the MC in November we took 8 months off and started trying again in June... and shocked I got pregnant second cycle! :eek:

Thank you so much!

Ah wow - you must have been so delighted! I just so wasn't expecting a BFP when I tested, I actually nearly threw it out before I noticed a faint line! I keep saying to my OH I can't believe there's a little person growing in my tummy, haha.

Aw I hope to hear all about your journey on here :) x

Thank you so much!

Ah wow - you must have been so delighted! I just so wasn't expecting a BFP when I tested, I actually nearly threw it out before I noticed a faint line! I keep saying to my OH I can't believe there's a little person growing in my tummy, haha.

Aw I hope to hear all about your journey on here :) x

Felt exactly the same! I was 2 days late.. had been testing days before and bfn and after bfn and had given up hope! Took an IC yesterday morning and again didn't show up straight away... then a minute later I looked at it again and could see something!

By afternoon I peed on a Digitial, a Morrisons test and another IC and could see the lines and Digital said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" :D

Felt exactly the same! I was 2 days late.. had been testing days before and bfn and after bfn and had given up hope! Took an IC yesterday morning and again didn't show up straight away... then a minute later I looked at it again and could see something!

By afternoon I peed on a Digitial, a Morrisons test and another IC and could see the lines and Digital said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" :D

I think I've peed on about 10 tests since getting a positive! Waste of money but I still get so excited when I see the line getting darker!

Yeh I've got a few tests saved up so planning on doing one every couple of days. Want to see a 3+ on a digi too at some point. Expensive habit this poas addiction!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back