Newborn photography

Ammdaz

Reaction score
My little girl isn't here yet but I thought you ladies might be the best people to ask about this :) I'd really love to have a newborn photoshoot done when she does arrive but I'm a bit nervous about taking the plunge and booking anything as there are so many photographers to choose from and it can obviously work out quite expensive. Has anyone had one of these shoots done and was it worth the money? How much can I realistically expect to spend? What should I be looking out for when choosing somewhere? We're in Kent so if anyone is able to recommend a particular photographer in that area that would be great xxx

Where abouts in Kent are you. My Sister has just started out and has excellent prices. I can PM you her facebook page if you're near enough to her if you like?

Ooh yes please :) we're in Lydd xxx
Edited to add we don't mind travelling a bit for the right one

Last edited:
We are so pleased with our newborn photo shoot with Maria Murray from Sweet Bambini. Her website details all the prices and she was lovely. Here are a few of Cs pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371135416.932018.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371135439.698713.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371135460.048024.jpgxx

We are so pleased with our newborn photo shoot with Maria Murray from Sweet Bambini. Her website details all the prices and she was lovely. Here are a few of Cs pics.
View attachment 38599View attachment 38600View attachment 38601xx

Oh my goodness they are absolutely gorgeous! Just had a look at her website and she does look fab, a bit too far from us unfortunately but seeing your pics makes me even more excited about getting some of our little one! Xxx

Kk how on earth did C sleep through all that! They are beautiful pics. X

Kk how on earth did C sleep through all that! They are beautiful pics. X

Thanks Hun, he was only 10 days old, the studio was lovely and warm and he was cluster feeding so we had five hours of shooting and he was awake for 1hour in total I think!! Xx

We had them done when Daisy Grace was 6 weeks old and I cant recommend it enough. I had Christmas presents for every one from our shoot. Plus it was a lovely chance to get a picture of me and her with her granny when she was so ickle.

I love cassius. Hes just so scrummy. Gorgeous wee man. Xx

tapatalking

We had them done when Daisy Grace was 6 weeks old and I cant recommend it enough. I had Christmas presents for every one from our shoot. Plus it was a lovely chance to get a picture of me and her with her granny when she was so ickle.

I love cassius. Hes just so scrummy. Gorgeous wee man. Xx

tapatalking

They were fab Christmas presents and seeing as money was tighter due to me being on ML they were cost effective too.

Thanks sweetie, he is my pride and joy.

Daisy Grace is super beautiful and her little face is just lovely! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back