WantABaby

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Jenny, I'm 21. Live in Wrexham (or soon to be living there). I've had 2 MC's and desperate for my first child.

I'm just looking for some chat at the moment and support until the positive arrives.

Nice to meet you all.

welcome Jenny,

i hope you get your BFP result soon :)

xx

Welcome to forum, im steph also 21 (nearly 22!!). Hope you get your BFP you deserve soon
sending baby dust (((((((((())))))))))

Steph

Thanks for the warm welcome Steph and Layla,

I hope I get it soon, we're having to hold off for 1 or 2 months at the mo cos we're moving and then having our holiday so I cant be too big to lounge around in the sun,. 8)

Welcome Jenny! Hope you get your BFP soon!! :D

How long have you been trying?

Well I had the first mc in Nov 2004. Second one last month. Not really Trying as such, more letting things happen. Although between the first and second I went back on the pill cos of all the stress of the mc. I'm really worrying it will never happen now cos of this second one.

Also worried that when I had the D&C (first MC) they've broke something in there cos I'm always hurting when I pee and I cant lie on my belly without it hurting just above my pubic bone.

I really hope everything is ok tho.

By the way congrats to everyone that is PG!!

You need to get that soreness checked out.

I had an early m/c in nov (didn't know I was preg) and got pregnant the month after! :D
Don't give up hope, I know it's hard sometimes. At least you know you can get pregnant. Lets hope it happen for you soon chick. xx

hello and welcome jenny good luck ttc xxxxxx

Hello Jenny and welcome,

Dont give up, I know it is hard but stay strong and keep trying. I had two M/C before having my first and now im expecting our third so there is hope.

Sending you loads of babydust and hope something happens for you soon

xxx

Thanks to everyone.

Dont worry am not giving up. Just wish it was a bit easier!

Thanks for the baby dust MummySian

Hey Jenny :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you get the BFP you wish for very soon.

Take Care and Good Luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back