Newbie!!!

Lolly79

Reaction score
Hello

I already have one boy (he's 7), but I've forgotten lots of stuff from back when I was pregant first time round.

I recently found out that I'm pregnant (7wks tomorrow). I've took a few hpt's, the first 2, 3 weeks ago told me negative, so I took next 2 this weekend and a lovely blue cross on both of them. I'm really paranoid, because I have no symptoms, apart from my nipples feel like they are burning. Does anyone else have this too?

Hi hun,

Im 6wks tomoz and dont have many symptoms either. Congratulations by the way.

Michelle. x

Congrats!
I don't have many symptoms yet... sore boobs and bloating mainly. Have started feeling slightly sicky at some points today.
Think everyone is different symptom wise so don't stress! X

It's silly really, I was the same with my first, so why i'm stressing again I don't know! Just want to see it to prove it, if only we had our own ultrasound..........lol!

Hi Lolly79 and Congrats! :) Yeah having our own ultrasound would put a lot of minds at rest including mine! :) I am just over 11 weeks and have not had a lot of symptoms either really, I found the lack of morning sickness the most worrying but my midwife assured me that some women just don't get that many symptoms, x

hey im in the same boat as you, I have a 7 year old and didn't stress or anything the whole pregnancy, this time round im worried over every little something!!! Driving myself mad!!

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this I'm 6 weeks pregnanat with my first child it was planned been with my partner almost 7 years. I didn't think I would have got pregnant so quick I only had the implant out the end of February and didn't start trying till May at the end of ovulation and the day after the last day of ovulation. I'm a little worried as I don't really have any symptons apart from stomach cramps and dehydration.

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this I'm 6 weeks pregnanat with my first child it was planned been with my partner almost 7 years. I didn't think I would have got pregnant so quick I only had the implant out the end of February and didn't start trying till May at the end of ovulation and the day after the last day of ovulation. I'm a little worried as I don't really have any symptons apart from stomach cramps and dehydration.

Hi Tarah

Congratulations!

I've been told to Thank our lucky stars with the lack of symptoms we are having (or not). In my first pregnancy, I took around 7 tests! I've taken 4 with this one (just to make sure that I really am!!) Daft, I know, but it keeps me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back