Newbie!!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lolly79, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Lolly79

Lolly79 Member

Hello

I already have one boy (he's 7), but I've forgotten lots of stuff from back when I was pregant first time round.

I recently found out that I'm pregnant (7wks tomorrow). I've took a few hpt's, the first 2, 3 weeks ago told me negative, so I took next 2 this weekend and a lovely blue cross on both of them. I'm really paranoid, because I have no symptoms, apart from my nipples feel like they are burning. Does anyone else have this too?

2. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Hi hun,

Im 6wks tomoz and dont have many symptoms either. Congratulations by the way.

Michelle. x

3. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Congrats!
    I don't have many symptoms yet... sore boobs and bloating mainly. Have started feeling slightly sicky at some points today.
    Think everyone is different symptom wise so don't stress! X

4. Lolly79

Lolly79 Member

It's silly really, I was the same with my first, so why i'm stressing again I don't know! Just want to see it to prove it, if only we had our own ultrasound..........lol!

5. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Ha would be nice!! X

6. MrsLG

MrsLG Well-Known Member

Hi Lolly79 and Congrats! :) Yeah having our own ultrasound would put a lot of minds at rest including mine! :) I am just over 11 weeks and have not had a lot of symptoms either really, I found the lack of morning sickness the most worrying but my midwife assured me that some women just don't get that many symptoms, x

7. can

can Well-Known Member

hey im in the same boat as you, I have a 7 year old and didn't stress or anything the whole pregnancy, this time round im worried over every little something!!! Driving myself mad!!

8. Tarah

Tarah Well-Known Member

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this I'm 6 weeks pregnanat with my first child it was planned been with my partner almost 7 years. I didn't think I would have got pregnant so quick I only had the implant out the end of February and didn't start trying till May at the end of ovulation and the day after the last day of ovulation. I'm a little worried as I don't really have any symptons apart from stomach cramps and dehydration.

9. Lolly79

Lolly79 Member

Hi Tarah

Congratulations!

I've been told to Thank our lucky stars with the lack of symptoms we are having (or not). In my first pregnancy, I took around 7 tests! I've taken 4 with this one (just to make sure that I really am!!) Daft, I know, but it keeps me happy.