newbie!!

bbee

Reaction score
hiiii :) room for anyone else? (a)
I'm 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I'm sixteen so im very young, very scared and in need of some support :) so i thought i would join this forum! :D xx

Congratulations, I'm sure that you'll get tons of help and support here :)

Congrats on your pregnancy this forum is amazing and so supportive!! I was a young(ish) mum myself got pregnant with my son at 18 had him at 19. He's the best thing ever! Xxx

thank you! i had to leave my other forum as some women were so rude and offensive! so hopefully i will get support here! you do all seem lovely and my type of people :)
xxxx

I'm 19 & I'm having a little boy in July! :)

Being young just means we get to meet our babies a little earlier & love them a little longer :D

Good luck with your pregnancy xxx

im young too i had my son at 18 my angel daugther at 20 and now pregnant with number 3 at 20 :) ull get lots of support here :) welcome and congratulations :) xxx

o and just to let u no u can move over to tri 2 at ur already 13 weeks :) its starts from 13 weeks :) xxx

Welcome!
You'll get loads of support here from all the ladies, like a family really. All look out for each other.

As for being so young, you're not the only one sweetie. I mean, I ain't exactly old aha, I'm only 21! X

Congratulations! I have to say I am an oldie now, but had my first when I was 20, (a little while ago now).

Congratulations and Welcome!

Sorry to hear people were offensive and rude to you on the other forum.

Welcome to the forum and congrats! :)
I'm quite a young mum too :) although I feel old now haha :)
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

X

Welcome! There are lots of lovely ladies on this forum so plenty of people for you to chat to :) xx

thank you! you all seem so lovely and supportive! was meant to post this in tri 2 lol! baby brain!!!! so i hope to see you ladies there soon :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back