Newbie!

vampire_dolly

Reaction score
Hey there all,

My name is Beth!

I've come here looking for advice, I'm young and have recently found out i'm pregnant. I really need some help and advice so i'm off to find the appropiate forum to ask my million and one questions!!

Looking forward to talking to you all! :D :D :D

xxxx

13weeks and 2days... bit of a shock when the doctor tells me i am deffintly under 8weeks by the feel of my belly to then find out im that far :eek:

I'm 16years old :( - A young mummy indeed!

And i live in the midlands sort of near birmingham!

thats nowt to be sad about i fell preg with my first at 17, gave birth at 18, now preg again at 20! best of luck to ya!! :hug:

Thanks! I was scared about telling people my age as I thought people would just shout at me!

noone will shout at you on here, we're all on your side. Have you told your parents?

Nope I cant, I live with my mom and sister (bro's at uni) and they would just disown me.

My mom's only just started accepting that I have lad mates and I have had boyfriends over the last year, she's very.. I don't know the word, maybe old fashioned? She would never talk to me again! :( Only people who know is the dad, my best friend and my other friend who is 16 with a baby boy!

Haven't a clue. There will probaly never be a right time so once i'm ready i'll just have to tell them :shock: that's going to be one scary day!

thanks! I've just uploaded a pic of my scan photo onto the computer, is there a place in here to put up pics I wanna show people :D

yeah you can post in when u press reply, you need to register with photobucket or something similar and then just supply the link to your pic

aww wow thats brill u must be so happy. how can you keep that from ur mum lolshow her on mothers day lol

lol!!! I think that would be a very odd present :D It's actually a good idea, maybe because it's mothers day she will stop and think how great it was for her to be a mum and not be mad at me, will have to think about that :)

i would, when she sees how big it is already. hows your sickness is it wearing off yet

I thought I'd stopped getting sickness but this morning proved me wrong!

I'm so emotional at the moment i hate it! I've just emailed the dad that pic and all he said was why was i being sarcastic (I wasnt.. i just said congrats daddy.)

and now im sobbing like a child argh! dear me lol i never normally cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back