Newbie!!

Munz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on the forum and new to the world of babies.. I am TTC, for the past few months.. I think I need a sprinkle of magic baby dust!!!

Hi, I'm new on the forum and new to the world of babies.. I am TTC, for the past few months.. I think I need a sprinkle of magic baby dust!!!

Welcome to the forum Munz.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome to the forum :wave:
good luck with everything
x Daisy:dust::dust:

Hey welcome to the forum! The girls.on here r v supportive so it makes the journey easier to deal with xx

Hi , im new also, ttc my first! baby dust to you xxx

Good luck to all the ladies :) lots of baby dust for u all!.. i too a HPT this afternoon a cheap boots own brand and i got the magic line to indicate pregnant! :) i am overjoyed but it hasnt sunk in yet!! im going to test again just to get my head around it xxx

Good luck to all the ladies :) lots of baby dust for u all!.. i too a HPT this afternoon a cheap boots own brand and i got the magic line to indicate pregnant! :) i am overjoyed but it hasnt sunk in yet!! im going to test again just to get my head around it xxx

Congratulations Munz. xxxxx

Welcome chick loads of baby dust coming your way xxxxxxxxxxxx :dust :dust :dust :dust :dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back