NEWBIE: Here's my story regarding TTC

Incognito

Reaction score
Hello Everyone..

been snooping for a while before getting the courage to contribute..

I have been TTC for 3 months however this will be my fourth cycle.

I have been using iphone app to work out ovulation but no charts or tests/temps.

My current situation is that my AF is due on WEDNESDAY THE 8TH I have an avarage 25 day cycle.

on the 2nd day of the 4 possible ovulation dates I had a very light pink discharge that I would only see when wiping (Soz TMI) anyone know what this could have been? or experienced similar?

Im desperate to take a test ASAP as im sure the majority can relate to.. im praying to God this time.. x

Had other symptoms.. Lower back pain feeling queasy but im worried this is simply my AF on its way! x

Hello and welcome to go this is a great place to be!

I am also on an average 25 day cycle and my af is due 8th - I hope that is lucky for us and get us our bfp!

The spotting could have been linked to your ov! I know what you mean about testing it is taking all my will power not to test!

Lots of baby dust to you xxx

Welcome to forum incognito :) Yes, I think the spotting sounds like ov spotting too... Good luck with testing on the 8th . I will be testing next week too - probably should wait til the 10th, but am thinking it's going to be more like the 7th at this rate! Good luck for your BFP!! xxx

Good luck to you too ceebee

xx

And you KMG :) Hope this is all our months xxx

Hi ladies :)

I'm a nervous wreck ha.. Took a test today ( I know, I just could not help myself ) BFN tho but I expected that!

Let's hope this is our months!

KMG i'll def look out for your post on Tues.. Best of Luck xx

It's horrible all this waiitng isn't it?! I just want it over now, one way or another as it's driving me mad - fx for us all xxx

It's horrible all this waiitng isn't it?! I just want it over now, one way or another as it's driving me mad - fx for us all xxx

It is that bad I am desperate for bedtime as it brings me a day closer to knowing!

The fact I had a BFN today tho has disheartened me a lil tho.. wish I had been stronger!

I'm so up and down - one minute I'm excited, one minute I'm terrified - hope the next time you test is better :) Good luck xxx

Hi incognito,

Well I think getting as far as you did without testing is great I struggle to get very far past 9 dpo!

I have been charting my temps this month and yesterday and today my temps started dropping so I reckon that I am out this month - feeling a bit blue to be honest.

My oh has been good and said that he is storing up his best swimmers for next month!

I still have my fingers crossed for you xx

Hi incognito,

Well I think getting as far as you did without testing is great I struggle to get very far past 9 dpo!

I have been charting my temps this month and yesterday and today my temps started dropping so I reckon that I am out this month - feeling a bit blue to be honest.

My oh has been good and said that he is storing up his best swimmers for next month!

I still have my fingers crossed for you xx

AF due Tomoz and I'm currently sittin in Tesco toilets clutching a BFN Frer :(

Don't think this is my month x

Ah you poor thing - I got BFN this morning - it's tough.... Really hope the witch stays away tomorrow and for the next 9 months... :hugs:xxx

Ah you poor thing - I got BFN this morning - it's tough.... Really hope the witch stays away tomorrow and for the next 9 months... :hugs:xxx

Thank You.. Sorry about your BFN :(

Ah ceebee I'm sorry you got a bfn - how early are you testing? Also what are you temps doing are they still going up? Mine dropped yesterday and this morning so think I'm out!

Incognito in sorry but you are not out until af gets you!

xx

Hi KMG - thanks :) and sorry for late reply - witch got me on Saturday so have been keeping away from PF... Feeling better now - cd3 and about 10 days til ov - bring it on! How you getting on hon? xxx

Oh ceebee I am sorry big hug!

I have to admit I Di the same after af arrives I want to hibernat for a while!

March will ne our month! Baby dust to you xxxx

Baby dust to you too KMG :dust::dust:March BFP here we come!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back