Newbie here

purplepebbles

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Decided to join this site after stalking for a few days!

A little bit about me...

I'm 30, OH is 35 and we've been trying for our first baby since I came off the pill last June. My cycles have ranged between 27-33 days and I'm currently in the tww!

I was on the pill for 12 years without a break and so I'm quite grateful that my cycles have settled into a regular pattern however I tend to get brown spotting up to 5 days before AF which concerns me a little but the doctor I saw at the start of the year didn't seem too bothered!

I use opks, have temped and I take a wilko own brand pregnancy vitamin, epo up until ov, a b complex and started again on 100mg of b6. Also trying conceive plus this cycle. If we don't get a bfp this month, we are going to make an appointment at the doctors next cycle.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :) xx

Welcome hun, and good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust.
:dust:

Hi! I'm another brown spotter, there are a few of us with no idea why! X

Hi! I'm another brown spotter, there are a few of us with no idea why! X

I keep reading it could be linked to low progesterone however when I went to the docs about it, she just said it could just be how my period starts. I've no idea whether it's a reason why I've not caught yet but part of me thinks it is xx

Hello and welcome I look forward to chatting with you some more xxx

Hi welcome to PF, I'm Sarah this place is fab, everyone is lovely and its so helpful to be able to ask questions and share with everyone

Only my close friend knows about me and oh ttc so to be able to chat and share on here is fantastic x

Good luck and lots of sticky dust xxx

BabyDust *****

I'm having my 21 day blood test this month so will hopefully get an idea of my progesterone levels xx

Let us know what thy say xx its odd my 21 day and the 2-5 day bloods all came back fine apart from a very slight low reading on thyroid but only 0.2 or something like that x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back