Newbie....hello!

Boobaby

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been a long time lurker on your forums, but decided now we have a date set to start TTC that I would take the plunge and join!

I'm 29, my OH is almost 34 and we will be trying for our first baby, we've been together for almost 4 years, and living together for two of those. I have to go away for work in May, so we've decided to start trying when I'm back, I'm so excited already!

I've already started taking Folic Acid in preparation, do you guys have any tips for anything else I should be doing?

Really looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully sharing our pregnancy journeys together!

Last edited:
Awwww welcome.

Good luck for when you start trying

xxx

Thanks Tonks!

It really can't come around fast enough, I've been ready for this for so long, but I really wanted to finish studying and get a new job as I figured it would easier than trying to study and progress my career with a new baby!

My OH is happy for us to start trying in May, but I know he's panicking about getting our new bedroom finished (this has been an ongoing project for a long time), I have just told him that a baby on the way will be the kick up the bum he needs to get it done! :D

I know that it probably won't happen the first time we try, but I keep imagining how lovely it would be if we got a BFP the first month as AF would be due a few days before Father's Day, so I could do something really special to tell him! I'm hoping it won't take long, I haven't been on birth control for 2 years either as I'd been on it for a long time and I felt I didn't know my body anymore, so we agreed I could stop taking it and we'd use other methods of protection. I'm really hoping this will help us as I've had plent of time to keep an eye on my cycles and learn about my body again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back