Newbie, first time ttc

Fiona.T.K

Reaction score
Hi all, decided to join here hoping to get some info and ideas from people in the same boat. Likewise if there is anything I can share with others that might be of use.
ttc for the first time. This is our first cycle, today is CD7.
We started taking his and hers pregnacare at the start of this cycle and I am using the dual hormone clear blue kit.
I started using them today, I know it's early but have no idea of my dates so thought I'd use more often this first month to get used to where I'm at.
We are not in any rush and just going to try and enjoy trying.
Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated!

Welcome! The advice most people give is to try and relax and enjoy it, sounds like that's what you're doing :) Good luck!

Welcome Fiona! This is my first time TTC too, on cycle 3 now.. I am taking a much more relax approach this month as I got so engrossed in doing anything I could do to make it happen right away and it just wore me out and made me stressed! Good luck xxx

Thanks ladies, yeah I'm going try and not make it a big deal and just let things happen.
But I'm impatient and need to know what's happening all the time so I need to keep reminding myself not to let it take over!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back