New Years Eve

skairdykat

Reaction score
Whats everyone doing tomorrow night?

We're having a couple of friends round and Robs dad will come down too. Doing a bit of a buffet.

I don't drink a great deal anyway but trying to figure out how to just have a couple without anyone noticing I've not had the usual amount for NYE lol. Any suggestions ladies?

If you're at home - just make all your own drinks - a glass of diet coke could just as easily be vodka and coke or bacardi. :wink:

we're staying in - buying a dvd, watching Jools Holland and (as DS staying at a friends) bringing down the duvet :wink:

well you know what they say - whatever you're doing at 12 midnight NYE...you'll do lots of it the next year :oops:

LOL think I'll cancel tomorrows planned event and do the same as you :wink:

I'll be with university friends: two couples with 6-month-old babies, and another couple who're expecting in March... so guess it'll be easy for me not to drink too much cos none of the other women are drinking at all! :rotfl: Oh, and our other friend, who's single and feeling really left out... :( If anyone knows any nice women, preferably intelligent, witty, beautiful, single and aged 28-35, please pass them my friend's way.

well, libs, I'd better grab one of the babies at midnight then - with any luck that'll mean I'll be cuddling a baby lots in 2008! (though I'd rather it was my own this time next year...)

I'm certain we'll all have babies of our own to cuddle this time next year Kittykins :hug: :hug:

Im having a party at my house. My friend is bringing her 3 month old Son so it wont be such a mad one which Im glad about. As Im the host Ill have an excuse not to drink too much, and everyone knows Im TTC so I think they would understand anyway.

im going round to my sisters but iv been feeling rotten today anyway so if anyone asks why im not drinking il just say im still not feeling great! im not a drinker at all so to be honest i dont think anyone will even ask if i want a drink never mind why am i not drinking :lol:

if i hadnt ovulated yet i might have had one but iv just ovulated so il keep a clear head!

OH and I are just spending a quiet night at home hanging out with the dog :)

same... we'll be in with the dog. Mine's gonna be a sober evening I over-indulged a little on thursday night and had a hangover as well as a tummy bug on friday - really not pleasant!!!

x

We're heading to London to see 'We Will Rock You' (has anyone seen it and did you enjoy?) and then go see the fireworks.

I'm in the 2ww and have a toddler so I shall be in front of the TV at home eating all the things that I won't be eating in January! I shall probably fall asleep before midnight as Mel is waking at 6.20am without fail these days.

+++

I'm going round my DH friends house and keeping with tradition will probaly end up sh1t faced and either :puke: somewhere I shouldn't or :sleep: up a corner somewhere!! :D

I'm such a lady!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back