new year resolutions

itisbabytime

Reaction score
Right, i have decided to get my finger out my big fat bum and get healthy, now i'm not going to go mad and decide i will be marathon ready by summer and eating a diet Gillian McKeith would be proud off..... just making sensible decisions and being more active.

Every time I am considering that second slice of cake I will just focus on how important diet is for ttc. I will try to chose local and organic is the choice is available and try to avoid all foods that are pumped full of hormones.

Wish me luck!:wave:

Good luck :)

I'm going to do the Master Cleanse diet for a week from new years day (that is how desparate i am) and then i'm on a meat and veg diet until i'm a skinny mini.

Ideally i should be a size 10 based on my height so that is the goal :shock:

:) Good luck

I'm getting healthy too, lots of nice healthy food and exercise for me!
Cant wait to try out my new zumba for the wii. But waiting until next week when all of the festivities are over and my sore back is feeling better. x

louise - master cleanse - is this the type that totally wipes you out? i work full time nad have a pretty heavy going "brain churning" job if you know what i mean. is it possibel to cleanse/detox without feeling weak/dizzy/exhausted ??

happy new year itsbabytime and good luck with your get healthy plan :) :)

Good Luck!! I did the same before we started to TTC.
I wouldn't go for Detox/no carbs diets etc. You need all the nutrients from the foods that you eat. I'm afraid healthy eating and regular exercise is the way to go. It's not a quick fix but it works and gives the healthiest result! :)

i can see someone has started a diet/healthy eating plan thread so see you all in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back