New to Tri1 :)

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Didn't think I'd be over here for a good few months as we were waiting until after the wedding but had a night of poor willpower... but I am here and very very excited :-D.
Found out on Monday (AF was due monday and thought it be BFN!) after several positives and a clear blue digital that said 2-3 weeks :) So I think I'm 4 and a half weeks if I did my maths right, got a doctors appointment later so hopefully he'll confirm that if he's in a friendlier mood than usual! lol
Not really sure what goes on in Tri 1 but looking forward to finding out! Congratulations to everyone else here too :yay:
Sarah

Congrats!! And welcome to tri 1 xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, feeling excited to be here!! :)
x

Congratulations :D. The fun starts here!!
xx

Thanks everyone :) tri1 is seeming to be a pretty great place to be!
x

Hurray on your BFP and welcome back!! An exciting year with baby and wedding, congrats again! xx

Congratulations! I see by your ticker you are due October 21st, I am due the 17th! Hope you are feeling well :) x

Thanks so much everyone :)
Claire, cool to see someone else with a similar date nice to find people at the same sort of stage!
X

Welcome hun! And big congratulations :) how exciting to have a baby and wedding to look forward to, bet you feel like you will burst with excitement :) You've timed it pretty well as you'll still fit in your dress too! Xx

Thanks!
I have a dress fitting today after having it altered. I just had the top part taken in as my boobs weren't filling it... I'm thinking I might need it taken out again by the wedding! But yep, generally lucky timing lol Hoping that the wedding coming soon will help tri1 fly by :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back