New To Tri 3

Ow your poor boyfriend! Hope he won't have too much pain!
Wow just 6 weeks to go! Time is going fast. Are you looking forward to going on maternity or will you really miss working? Did you decide to go back after maternity or are you planning of looking for another job?
How can you throw your pregnancy pillow out of the window? I really can't do without my pillow. Not using one under my bump yet though as I just think that would feel uncomfortable. Do you find it comfortable to have a pillow under your bump?

The 'real' holiday will be in the Netherlands again. My twin sister wanted to go on holiday with us and her little girl and hubby. She is due in the end of July so didn't want to go out of the country just in case something is happening. So instead we go to the Netherlands. We will be renting a Centerparks house next to the beach so it will hopefully be nice and relaxing.
Haha little miss brain box. I've never studied before and really want to have a diploma one day. It will hopefully help with finding a nice job one day! xxxx

Hi Nicky :) welcome .
My Ma and grandad started calling me moo when my Ma was pregnant on me. I'm now 26 and it's stuck with me all my life:)all my friends and family call me Moo to this day :) good choice of nick name lol xxx also My Ma's name is Nicky too... Weird huh ?:) anyways welcome to tri 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back