New To Tri 3

Positive37

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

am 28+1 today so thought I would come join u lovely ladies. For those that dont know me my names Nicky I am 39 and our first IVF baby Moo Moo , we are having a little girl

Time is flying so fast!! so much to sort before she arrives.

looking forward to sharing my tri 3 with u all xx

Hi Nicky welcome to tri 3 :) goes soooo much quicker here! Xx

Yay hey Nicky!!!Was only thinking about you yesterday wondering when you would be popping up in here :) lovely to see you hope everything is going well xxxi

Last edited:
Hey Nicky!!!! Welcome to Tri 3!!

Hey lovely xxx hope you had a fab holiday xxx

Yay there you are! :) I already missed you on the forum! Nice to see you in trimester 3. Hope everything is going well with you and your little girl! xxxx

Hello Lydia lovely to hear from you darling sorry been low key been busy with stuff, job holiday etc.
how are you feeling hunny?xx

Hi Nicky! How are you doing? How's your job? All is going well here. I've just returned from a week in the Netherlands visiting my family and writing exams. It was nice but so tiring. When is your holiday? xxx

We had.holiday hunny long story but we cut it short by 3 days.we hired an apartment from someone I work with omg it was like a council estate and room was studio it was clean but too small and we were on camp beds..!!.neither of us felt rested. On positive we had a couple. Of hot . days. And spent time together. I have this week off too blisssss.
Must have been . nice seeing family hun.u and bump? ?? Hows the study going?
Work is.fine been . nice being off tbh and not going to enjoy going back but only for 6weeks then off for maternity xxx

Ow no that's awful! Happily the weather was nice! It's so not what you expect when going on holiday. I'm sure your own bed never felt this comfortable before! Do you have any nice plans for this week? It looks like the weather is going to be nice all week :)
Yes it was so nice to see my family. I only see them every 3 to 4 months which is not a lot. My OH had to leave after 3 days to go back to work and I stayed another week. Had to sleep on a mattress on the floor which was also not very comfortable. It's so nice to be back.
Studying is going okay. I'm pretty sure I passed the exam and have to start writing reports now. Only 4 years to go ;) xxx

Hi Hunny, just got back from hospital for glucose and 2nd bloods, was there a few hours bit boring but all good
off to dentist later. Midwife tomorrow ha ha, and thur my partner has small op so his home thur and fri so playing nurse maid.
really enjoying not being at work, slept a bit better last night too, but feel tired today think its my bodies way of telling me to relax!!
so you must have loved coming home to your bed too! ha ha, love my home comforts but glad u had a lovely week with family
wow so will u be studying when u have baby hun? xx

Hi Nicky! when do you get the results from the hospital? Was everything okay at the dentist? So nice to have your partner around for a long weekend! Do you have anything planned or are you staying home?
How long do you still have to work before going on maternity leave?
Yes I was happy to be back. It was great to see my family but I also had to write exams. It was such a stressful week that I'm kind of still recovering. Feeling so tired and can't really sleep at night. But so happy to be back home as I really missed my hubby. I'm not really used to be without him. Will be going on a 'reall' holiday Friday next week.
Yes I still have to study 4 years. I can do it from home which is great but also have to do a 6 month internship which will be difficult. It will all be worth it in the end though! xx

Hospital results i get tomorrow when I see MW so all good hopefully. Dentist fine, got check up free but i had hygenist too, which isnt cheap but teeth feel lovely....
this week im seeing MW tomorrow, and Thur partner has small op his got lump on his forehead his having it removed, so his home thur fri... got busy weekend too eekkk.
so when i go back i have 6 weeks till i go on maternity! ahhhhhh going so quick
i am the same with sleeping i have thrown my dream geni pregnancy pillow out of window ( not literally) it annoys me so now using pillow under bump. but i am awake every few hours weeing, and heartburn or just uncomfortable last night i slept for 3.5 hours a time which was a good night
ahhh bet hubby was happy to see you where are u going on your 'real' holiday Hunny
well done u for all this studying i take my hat off to you , little miss brain box xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back