new to this

loopylucy1990

Reaction score
hi im lucy
i came off the pill last tuesday and had a slight bleed last night had lots of time with partner even a weekend away in blackpool haha feel diffrent but no idea what this means. first time trying

Hi Lucy,

did you finish the packet? as that was what the doctor recommended me to do - they also said to take folic acid which i never did.

its taken 4 months and i have fallen pregnant, but we were not trying very hard or trying when i was ovulating etc. we were just letting nature do its thing.

i am now 15 days late and did a test this morning which was positive.

i wish you all the best

congratulations!!!!!!!
and no i had only just started a pack so just stopped im taking folic acid but i was on the depo injection for a year then back on the pill

When you come off the pill your body can have lots of symptoms including those similar to pregnancy! I'd give it a while and see what happens, if you came off the pill 6 days ago chances are you haven't ovulated yet! Xx

Sunday night I had slight bleed which lasted 2 hours nothing since feel sick metallic taste in mouth and slightly tender breasts? So confuseed

If you came off the pill only 7 days ago it's very unlikely in that time you ovulated and got pregnant, pregnant enough to have symptoms. It's not impossible but would be very unlikely. Unless you were already not taking your pill very well! As I said before, coming off the pill can play lots of havoc with your hormones and give you many pregnancy like symptoms! You can always try doing a pregnancy test though. When did you first have sex after coming off the pill? xx

Last edited:
I'm rubbish with my pill haha and have had sex practically every day since coming off the pill

If you've not been taking your pill properly then there's a chance you could have got pregnant before officially stopping it. I'd definitely get a test then xx

I've took a test and it was negative but feel pregnant if that makes sense ?

If it's negative it's probably right. I agree with mrss, very unlikely you are pregnant from what you've said. X

Last edited:
When I came off my pill I have EVERY symptom under the sun! Vomiting, sore nips, Weird stuff going on with my va jay jay
Wind... so on!
The pill will do horrible things to you x

grrrr haha driving me mad pmsl on the plus side me and my partner have chosed our names found the pram we like ect haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back