New to this!

RoxyFaye

Reaction score
Hi,

This is the first time me and my husband have tried to conceive. My period was the 1st of June till the 5th and we unprotected intercourse on the 11th and 18th. Recently I have been feeling very tired and yesterday I had terrible nausea and was sick once (haven't been sick in a very long time). I also have a very dull ache in the womb/uterus area. Something just doesn't feel right but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have hypothyroidism and if I'm pregnant I want to know as soon as possible so I get my medication altered. My next period is on the 3rd of July. Should I phone my doctors or wait to do a pregnancy test at home?

Sorry for the long message!

Do you know how many days past ovulation you are?

Hi I think I'm about 6/7 days passed ovulation. I haven't tested yet as I thought it may be too early?

Your doctor won't do anything except tell you to test when you have missed your period.
Test when you are due on, good luck x

hey... im new too.... id say wait as long as you can and use a first response xx

Hi I'm also new too! Definitely wait Hun. I've been told that asdas own brand tests are also a Good stand buy test to have if you find the CB to expensive. And yes cd12-13 maybe a good time to start testing if you need too or if not the day of your missed af .
I'm cd19 and 3dpo and think it's my body playing tricks atm. I'd have some very nasty twinges in my lower pelvic area. Particularly on the left, Also lunchtime a headache started so hoping these are possible symptoms. But thinking they can't be as its too early for me to implant right? Xx hate this waiting game xx

I'm in the same situation at the minute :) currently 10dpo and waiting to test ! Felt lousy the last week or so never normally do so fingers crossed xxx

hey everyone!
How are all you lovely ladies doing?
Roxy Faye, have you tested again yet? Fx for you all xxx

Hi thanks for the thought. I did a clear blue degital and it says 1-2 weeks!

That's fantastic news!! Congratulations Hun xx glad you got your bfp xx

Thank you, very shocked, didn't expect it to happen so soon. Have you tested yet?

Hey Ladies , new here , wondering how soon is best to test ??

Hi Mrs hopeful!
Well I've tested 8dpo and 9dpo and had negatives. It's best to leave as long as possible but I know how frustrating the wait can be. Test when you feel ready though Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back