new to this forum and really eager for advice

Hollyhotlips

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

We have been NTNP since April when I came off the pill. Although I have been temping I haven't been able to do them at exactly the same time every day therefore I am not sure when I OV :wall2:. FF thinks I OV on CD11 which would make me 13DPO today however this seems very early for me in the cycle to OV and my luteal phase was only 10 days last cycle so I would technically be 3 days late for AF. I think I OV slightly later, around CD16 which would mean I am only 8 DPO at the moment.

The reason why I am so pensive is that I have had cramping on and off just below my navel and also lower down for the last 5 days but there is no sign of AF at the moment. For the first 2 days of the cramping it was a tugging feeling, very different from anything I felt before. :oooo: I have mega sore nipples and my breast are fuller and more fluid. I have also been very teary, cried hysterically on Sunday when arguing with OH etc and needing to urinate slightly more than usual (I wee a lot anyway though ). I can ignore the urination and even emotions because I'm a lady and I know this is common any time but the cramping has put me on edge.

Can you expect cramping this early in pregnancy, like 9 DPO, or could I be building up for a huge AF which surely it must be to be aching for so long?

I dont want to test yet incase I'm only 8 DPO. Ideally I need to wait for another week so that I'm on CD31 and there is no doubt I've had my full cycle, just hate this not knowing and trying not to get my hopes up.

got no support on another forum and would love some help here.

thank you x

Sounds promising, wait a few days in case your 8dpo and test. Fx for you x

Sounds promisong good luck hun xx

Hi, sounds promising, defo wait a few days before testing and good luck. Keep us updated with whats happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back