new to this due in 7 days anyone want to chat

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by laurac, May 14, 2005.

1. laurac

laurac New Member

due in 7 days just looking for people to chat with

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Are you really excited???

3. laurac

laurac New Member

i cant wait i am really looking forward to meeting him but scared at the same time suppose cause i dont know what to expect really

4. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second and i am really looking forward to it because its nothing like you'll have ever experienced before, its the best feeling ever. We didn't find out what we were having with Amy, we were so convinced that we were having a boy because there are no girls in either families bar me so when i gave birth to her it was amazing.

I am also a little anxious because i know what to expect, it does hurt everybody knows that but at least you get something out of it!!!
    Good luck and keep us informed

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

Good luck, I can't wait for my last 7 days, that way I can be passed this worry stage. There are so many things to worry about. I always thought getting pregnant would be so exciting and I'd glow all of the time. I don't think I have had so many thoughts run through my mind at once in my life. I am so excited to be pregnant though. this being my first, I am finding that mood changes and cravings that I once thought were just an excuse for my sisters to vent, are so extremely real. LOL, my fiance doesn't know what to think of me :) Good luck