New to the site, would like to meet ppl

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by babyface_24_2003, Apr 22, 2005.

1. babyface_24_2003

I am new to the site. I am 30 wks with second pregnancy. Have a 3 yr old . would like to find someone to chat with in the same situation. I am a stay at home mom. In Need of someone to chat with

2. Kerstin

Kerstin Member

Hi there,
    I'm new to the site too, I am 24 and this is my third pregnancy.... I have a nearly 3 year old son and an 18 month old daughter. I am at home with the kids too and can understand it can get a bit lonely even when they do keep you busy all day long! A lot of people don't seem to appreciate just how much work it is looking after young children and managing the house! Really annoys me when people seem to think it's the "lazy option"..... I used to work and I found it way easier! You have your set hours and when they're done that's it, you have freetime etc afterwards. But being a Mum and "homemaker" is a 24 hour job..... starts the moment you wake up right until you go to bed and in my case I'm up half the night with the kids too, as neither sleep through the night! I love my family to bits though and wouldn't change it for anything in the world! Anyway, would be nice to chat, just to know we're not alone out there :D
    Kerstin

3. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

I HOPE U DON`T MIND ME REPLYING- I 31+6 WITH MY FIRST.
    I AM GIVING UP WORK IN 6 DAYS SO I WILL BE HERE TO CHAT TOO IF YOU WANT.
    TAKE CARE :D :)

4. babyface_24_2003

hello. It is nice to meet you. My name is salena and i am 30 wks and 4 days, with my 2 nd child. I am a stay-at-home mom and would love to chat with others.

5. Manda

Manda Well-Known Member

Hiya my name is Amanda i'm 27 and just moved to South Australia from The UK, i am expecting my 1st on 24/10/05, i would love to chat with others on here as i don't really know anyone yet in OZ and am pretty lonely :cry:

Can't wait to chat with you guys

mand

6. amy24

amy24 New Member

hi my name is amanda and i'm also due on the 24th oct with my first child, i've just recently moved to a new area and would love someone to chat too, enjoying myself with every new day that comes and wishing everyone the best of luck with their pregnancies

hope to chat soon

luv A xx

7. msdynamite

msdynamite Member

hi amanda..
    congrats on the preg.. glad your looking 4ward too it's arrival..
    i am due on the 28th of july and i am so nervous but very excited as well..
    i live with my partner and i will be juggling a family and a degree as well, still wonder if bein 21 i am mad but then again...

have you had any symptoms or anything unusual...

anyway hope too talk soon...
    raych n bump