New to the forum

scs

Reaction score
Hi i cant tell you how excited i am to be finally TTC :dance:
I had been resigned that my partner didnt want children and although difficult for me I respected his disission, however!........ He has changed his mind! not only that he is so excited and is doing everything he can to make it happen!:lol:
this is the first month we are officially trying and Im so excited - however im also a little worried that we have left it too late as at 36 I know my chances have reduced and the risks are higher.
Ive given up smoking, taking daily vits. and have reduced my coffee intake also not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips!....... I hope so much this happens, Ive never wanted anything so much in my life!

Hii :wave: welcome to the forum :) it's a great support network.
Wishing you lots of luck TTC xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hi welcome to the forum and good luck ttc :) xxx

Thanks everyone :) I'm on the 2ww at the moment and have had loads of early symptoms but Im sure I'm imagining them due to wanting this so much! although I can't imagine the continual cramping! 6 days now!..... Ouch! Probably completely unrelated but can't help but hope like hell!

Hi and welcome to the forum, see if you can get your cycle ticker up and have a go at a ttc journal. Good luck.:dust::dust:
xDaisy

awww fab that ur ttc. i wish u all the luck in the world! u r DEFO still young to begin a whole family lol!! xx

Welcome to the forum, good luck ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back