New to the forum- advice needed on pregnancy test lines!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Sjxoxo, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Sjxoxo

Sjxoxo New Member

So sorry if this is posted wrong! But was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a test I look today. Very faint line, is it likely to be positive?

Attached Files:

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Looks positive but blue dye ones are awful for evaps, I would get a clear blue or another test pink dye to confirm :) x

3. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I also see a line but like PeanutButter said, blue dye tests are known for their evaps. How many DPO are you Sj?
    Sending you lots of baby dust!! :dust:

4. looloo16

looloo16 New Member

See are clear blue known for evap line cause I have taken 2 and people saying they look like evap lines

5. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Looloo, clear blue digi are good, as they tell you 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'. Frers are also good, can test early with those. I just use cheap pink dye ones, pound shop, home bargains etc. X

6. Sjxoxo

Sjxoxo New Member

Going to take another one tonight, I'll make sure it's a pink one then :) I almost threw this straight in the bin but I was sure I saw a line when I looked closely. It took for me to use a really good quality camera to pick up the line though as nothing much was showing on my phone, so maybe it's nothing and probably just an evap line. My cycle is irregular so not sure how many weeks it would be, I've had no symptoms (other than tiredness which is what made me think to test). But of course that could just be anything. Thanks for your advice, I'll take another tonight and post the result :)

7. Sjxoxo

Sjxoxo New Member

Wasn't able to get hold of a pink dye test, but tested again with another blue dye one and got negative this time. So I'm guessing that line I had the first time was an evap :)

8. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

As long as AF hasn't shown her ugly head, you shouldn't give up hope just yet!! Fx!!

9. MrsDuckie

MrsDuckie Well-Known Member

What time of day did u retest? Ur wee could have been more diluted? How many dpo are u?