NEW TO THE BOARD, DUE IN 16 DAYS!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by eggshel, May 4, 2005.

1. eggshel

eggshel New Member

HI ALL I'M ANNA 37+5WKS PREGNANT TODAY WITH MY 1ST BABY :D HUBBY AND I ARE BOTH VERY EXCITED, WE DON'T KNOW THE BABIES SEX SO ITS GONNA BE A SURPRISE..

I'M 22 YEARS OLD, MEET ADAM (MY HUBBY) 5 YRS AGO, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 3YRS IN SEPT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING TO PEOPLE, ADAM WORKS LONG HRS AS A CHEF, SO NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS SORTED FOR THE LITTLE ONES ARRIVAL I HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS (BUT NOT FOR LONG HEY!!)

ANNA & LITTLE P (DUE 20.05.2005) x

2. Tanisha

Tanisha Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I am sort of in the same situation as you. My hubby works as a restaurant manager so I know those long hours. I am 22 and 26 weeks preggo. My hubby is going away next week for three weeks. That will be the longest time we have been apart aside from when I went to boot camp, I am in the US Navy. I try to keep busy with work but my job is trying not to keep me too busy :( oh well, I'm gonna start shopping here soon :lol: . You can email me if you like. My home email is [email protected] I do not access this board from home, only work.