New to Pregnancy Forum TTC

Jacqsjourney

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies ,

I am new to this forum after deciding with my OH it is time for me to come off the pill and to start TTC. This will be my fist attempt at trying for a baby and i have been on the pill for 17 years. I have downloaded the Flo App and i am going to ensure i eat a healthy diet but as i have been on the pill for so many years due to suffering the worst periods in my mid to late teens i know it could take a while. I just wanted to introduce myself to this community and wondered if there is any one else that is TTC after so many years on Birth Control.

Jacqs<3

Good Morning Ladies ,

I am new to this forum after deciding with my OH it is time for me to come off the pill and to start TTC. This will be my fist attempt at trying for a baby and i have been on the pill for 17 years. I have downloaded the Flo App and i am going to ensure i eat a healthy diet but as i have been on the pill for so many years due to suffering the worst periods in my mid to late teens i know it could take a while. I just wanted to introduce myself to this community and wondered if there is any one else that is TTC after so many years on Birth Control.

Jacqs<3
Hello Jacqs - welcome to the forum. You have definitely joined the right place :)
I have been TTC for 14 cycles and was on the pill for about 12 years, not as long as you but still a long time. However it doesn’t mean that it’s going to take that many cycle for you to conceive and I really hope it doesn’t. This journey takes a toll on you but what’s why this forum is such an amazing place. Good luck in your journey xx

Hello Jacqs - welcome to the forum. You have definitely joined the right place :)
I have been TTC for 14 cycles and was on the pill for about 12 years, not as long as you but still a long time. However it doesn’t mean that it’s going to take that many cycle for you to conceive and I really hope it doesn’t. This journey takes a toll on you but what’s why this forum is such an amazing place. Good luck in your journey xx
Thanks Char,

I know a friend who has used this forum through all her children for a number of years and it is so nice to know there is a place for us ladies to come and get advice and support, although it may take me a while to figure out how to navigate my way through the forum. Xx

Welcome!!!

I had a baby 7 years ago and conceived while I was on the pill! Since then I had the coil for 3 years and was on the pill again for 4 years as the coil was causing me too much discomfort!

This is my second month off of the pill and trying for baby number two! So my first time actually trying!
Last months cycle lasted 29 days for me which I was happy with as I was afraid it would take longer for my period to make a return! So hoping my body starts ovulating again!

I have a friend of a friend who was on the pill for ten years and fell pregnant her first cycle coming off of it! She just welcomed a baby girl last week! So it could happen sooner than you expect, every one is different though!

Wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Welcome aboard!

I was on the pill for 5 years before I had my son, then I've been on it this time for 8.5 years. This is my second month off the pill (cd22 of possible 27 if the same as last month), first cycle ttc and I've no idea what's going on with my body.

I had very sore boobs from the week after coming off the pill and that's only just stopped a fortnight ago.

Lots of luck to you! Xx

Welcome!!!

I had a baby 7 years ago and conceived while I was on the pill! Since then I had the coil for 3 years and was on the pill again for 4 years as the coil was causing me too much discomfort!

This is my second month off of the pill and trying for baby number two! So my first time actually trying!
Last months cycle lasted 29 days for me which I was happy with as I was afraid it would take longer for my period to make a return! So hoping my body starts ovulating again!

I have a friend of a friend who was on the pill for ten years and fell pregnant her first cycle coming off of it! She just welcomed a baby girl last week! So it could happen sooner than you expect, every one is different though!

Wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Hello,

That is so nice your friend fell pregnant straight away. Good Luck for your second time round i hope you do not have to wait too long, i have no idea on what my cycle is as i was on the mini pill so have not really had a period in years apart from the occasional spotting, i will get a better idea by the end of this month. Luckily i am using the flo app which will help me keep track xx

Welcome aboard!

I was on the pill for 5 years before I had my son, then I've been on it this time for 8.5 years. This is my second month off the pill (cd22 of possible 27 if the same as last month), first cycle ttc and I've no idea what's going on with my body.

I had very sore boobs from the week after coming off the pill and that's only just stopped a fortnight ago.

Lots of luck to you! Xx

How long did it take to fall pregnant with your first one after coming off the pill? Like you i know my body is going to be all over the place the next couple of months until i regulate again i am not looking forward to the sore boobs cramps migraines etc. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back