New to PF

Calli

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:,

I'm new to the forum, although have been lurking for a few weeks. Was a bit freaked out when I first found out I was pregnant and have been taking things very very slowly while it's sunk in.

I'm 17 weeks +3, but honestly you wouldn't know. I've had no symptoms yet (apart from needing the loo a lot more:lol:) and don't have any sort of bump yet. But hopefully you can see from my avatar (if I've managed to make it work) that baby is well and truly there! My 12 week scan was late (actually 14 weeks) and baby was waving and looking perfect... so I've decided that the lack of bump is just them being a bit shy at the moment. Am now looking forward to them making themselves a bit more obvious!!

Welcome to the forum! You are one day ahead of me :) xx

:wave: welcome to pf hun and congratulations xx

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It's felt a bit unreal so far. I'm thinking that now I'm well and truly in Tri 2 that bump might make an appearance soon and I'll start to feel more connected to what's happening. Without any symptoms or a bump I've felt a bit a fraud! Kept thinking someone was going to tell me they'd made a mistake. But 2 scans definitely say otherwise! ;)

Welcome to pf and congratulations! Hope you settle in here quickly :) Im sure it won't be long before baby bump pops out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back