New to forum

mummymel

Reaction score
Hiya :) my name is mel... I am new here. I am due on the 18th April and i thought i woould pop in and say hello! I live in southampton and i am having a boy xxx

Hi Mel and a big warm welcome to the forum. How's your pregnancy going? Is he your first?

I'm having a boy too. Got used to the idea now as I was convinced it was a girl, probably wishful thinking mind! My hubby's thrilled its a boy so he can play football with him and dress him in a little England football outfit in the summer and a Southampton outfit the rest of the year (I think not!!!!) he's a Saints fan! and we'll be moving down that way in about Oct. next year so will probably never see them as i'm sure he'll buy a season ticket!! :( thats why I wanted a daughter! I've told him we'll keep on going until I get one :lol:

Anyhoo, hope to hear from you soon.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the forum and more importantly the April baby club, there is not many of us!

I'm due April 25th and don't know what i am having, I'm convinced it's a girl but...................i guess it's only a 50/50 chance but would obviously be happy with either or!

Good luck for the coming months, there's not long to go! Hope you are keeping well.

Lx

Hello and welcome, i actually belong in both the March and April forums as i have been given two comficting dates 25th March and 1st April.

I live in Hythe just outside of Soton. Would love to meet up for a chat!!

I am 24 and engaged, i have a step son aged 5 and we had been trying two years before this little bump arrived!

Speak soon!

Hello and welcome!!!!

My name is Ree and we are due Apr. 8th but midwife thinks it will be within the next 5-6 wks!!! :shock: :shock: This is baby #5 for me ages 11, 9, 8, and 6 three boys and my youngest is a girl. I also have a 20yr old step daughter. We are having a girl and naming her Abigail Faith-Ann and this is it no more babies!!! This pregnancy has been very rough on us from the docs thinking she wasn't viable to being in and out of hospital for dehydration and being on home IV's and bed rest and have been having contractions for a few weeks now. In the end we know it will all worth it but we will not be doing it again!! How's your pregnancy been?? Well good luck and hope to chat with you soon!! Take Care~

xoxo Ree

hiya ive been on here for ages but not on the april club :p sorry- well inm here now!
im due april 2nd and its a girl. im measuring small but she is ok and the mv says she could come early and be tiny or late and be normal size, sooo confusing!!!!
love xx willow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back