New to forum - trying for 1st baby

JemUK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im new here. My names Jem and I live near chester in the UK. We are trying for our first baby and thought it would be nice to chat to other women that are in the same position (pardon the pun!)

Its great to meet you all

Hi JemUK,

I am from around the Chester area.

Good luck with trying.

:D

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.........and wishing you lots of luck ttc!!!

Amy xx

Hi,

Welcome, i was in your position but now all is sorted.

xx

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope to hear your good news very soon xxx

Hi

This is the first time I've ever joined a forum. I'm desperate to start a family and my husband is warming to the idea. :roll: I'd just like to chat to ladies that have been through the same experiences, as I don't feel I can talk to my mum about it.

Look forward to sharing with you.

Hi Jem and welcome to the forum. Good luck TTC. x

Also hi to you Billyette, hope you find this forum helpful and we are always here to chat when you need someone. Good luck TTC too.x

Nicki. :D

Hi JemUK and Billyette

Welcome to this forum. It's great! I get lots of support from other TTCers here, and I sure hope I offer support too!

Billyette, tell us more about your husband "warming to the idea". It seems from reading everyone's posts over the last year that the guys don't take TTC quite as 'seriously' as we do! It can be frustrating

Good luck TTC all!

margaret said:
Billyette, tell us more about your husband "warming to the idea". It seems from reading everyone's posts over the last year that the guys don't take TTC quite as 'seriously' as we do! It can be frustrating
!

tell them about the increased sex drive and bigger boobs. Men can be so shallow that usually does the trick.

Welcome Jem and Billy!

hi and welcome to the forum.

good luck with TCC.

****Babydust****

xSuzx

Thanks for your nice messages.

Feeling abit confused at the moment. My AF was due on Monday, but still no sign. I have never been late before. I came off the pill in January. I've been testing every 2 days but so far they're negetive. My husband has actually been really supportive, dispite saying before that he wasn't ready to start a family. He say's if its meant to be it's meant to be. If I'm pregnant, shouldn't I get a positive result by now?

Hi Billyette,

Everyones levels of HCG are different so there is still a good strong possibility you are pregnant but your levels are too low to register yet. I think for some of the girls on here it took quite a while before they got a positive result, so hang on in htere & i'm sure you'll get good news soon.What tests are you using?
Its good that your DH is being supportive, I think these men find it all a bit scary when the baby word is mentioned but once it does happen they turn into big mushy softies at the thought of becoming a Daddy!

Keep us updated.

Nicki.x :D

Thanks Nicki.

I've tried tests from Tesco and ebay. Tested again this morning, still negative :( so I'll leave it another couple days and try again.

Sorry to hear that hun, still no AF yet is a good sign :D Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back