New to first trimester

Lorrie

Reaction score
Hi there. Just introducing myself. Lorrie here, just got my bfp. Around 5 weeks but have to have scan to confirm dates.
This is my second pregnancy. I lost my first at 16 w. Not gettingover excited yet but very happy I'm getting another chance. I'm gonna try & take each day at a time & not look forward too much. Hope thats not too much info. Hi to all those who know me from ttc & all new to June gang.
Please God & fingers crossed.
Lorrie :roll: xx

hi lorrie and welcome to the first trimester hope you are keeping well
i cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling after having a m/c on your last pregnancy hun you must be full of mixed emotions this time round i bet its a real scary time for you but remember we are all here for you every step of the way wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xxxxx

Thanks so much Rachel all the support really helps. How r u doin?Have you many symptoms yet. I felt really strange in my stomach last few days. But today I feel absolutely no symptoms.Thats scary. I kee p expecting af as I always seemed to get them on the Saturday. Let me know how u doin. Lorrie xx :lol:

hi lorrie i had a lot of af cramps first couple of weeks and headaches but has settled a bit now main symptoms now are nausea first thing am waking about 6 in morning retching but doesnt last long thank god ginger nut biscuits help :) bit tearful and moody back and for toilet all time but the worst symptom is the tiredness omg ive never been so tired in my entire life i used to stay up late watching tv now im lucky if can watch the soaps without nodding off i seem to be unable to function before midday and by 6 in evening am on sofa in pyjamas im so glad i only work part time i really feel for all those who still work full time you are all better ppl than me.
hun ive had all sorts of weird pains in my stomach they range from af type cramps which are mild to sharper pains when i move too quick or turn funny :( tis a bit scary sometimes but my midwife has said they are normal stretching and growing pains and only to panic if pains dont go away or if have any bleeding just looking forward to my scan now so can see all ok xxxxxx

Congratulations Lorrie on your BFP - and I'm truly sorry about your previous m/c - fingers crossed that all will be well this time around.

Have you already got an early scan booked?

LBxx

Hi Rachel you sound like you goin through a lot. Thank God it doesn't last for whole pregnancy. Tiredness is somethn els isn't it.I have those strange feelings in my stomach whn I'm lying down at night , not that bad just a bit like something pulling at my stomach. I felt like gonna get Af today drivin home but ok now. I think these r all normal symptoms.
U take care xx :lol:

Thanks Littlbump please God all will be ok this time. You are nearly there now, you must be really excited. How r u feelin?
Lorrie :)

Hi again

Feeling pretty good thanks - just tired which is a standard complaint!! Looking forward to the big day, though am hoping it doesn't come for at least another 10 days - I don't finish work until Friday and would really like a few days off to get things sorted before baby arrives!!

LBxx

Hi littlebump bet you cant believe it's friday tomorrow. Hope you get your few days to yourself. really excited for you keep us all posted. Hope you have an easy time of it - if that's possible :lol: Lorrie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back