New to all this!

Ab202

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Very excited to join you all in Tri1! I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant (I think!) not sure on exact dating until I can see a midwife.

So far, have suffered quite a bit with morning sickness (misleading name for it... I've felt sick all day long!!) for the last 3 days or so.

Anyone around the same time as me?

Hey Ab,
Im just under 4 weeks.. also all new to me, this is my first and feeling very overwhelmed by it all at the minute! I haven't had any major symptoms yet, just a headache and I've been very moody! I'm just taking one day at a time, I'm so scared of getting too excited yet!

xx

Hi Keelygracey, congratulations!!

So exciting! I'm feeling the exhaustion today, quite a lot!

Hope it all goes well for you!!

Hi ladies, first and foremost, congrats to you both!! This is also my first and I've barely had any symptoms. Makes me worry a bit, sometimes I wonder if I'm really pregnant at all! :( First echo is in 2 weeks. How about you?

Hi Kitana, congrats to you too!!

I've felt OK today, so makes me worry but baby keeps reminding me that he/she is there with the little cramps I keep getting (don't worry I have seen a doctor about it who reassured me that he has no concerns).

Generally I've had sickness, extreme fatigue and just a general rubbish feeling alongside having cramps. I don't think I'm one of the lucky ones!! It is however lovely to "feel" pregnant, very exciting!! Booked my first midwife appt for a few weeks time!

How are you feeling? I wouldn't worry about not having many symptoms, every woman is different! How far gone are you?

Congratulations Ab and welcome!

Hi ladies, first and foremost, congrats to you both!! This is also my first and I've barely had any symptoms. Makes me worry a bit, sometimes I wonder if I'm really pregnant at all! :( First echo is in 2 weeks. How about you?

I had no symptoms at all at this stage with my second baby, i wasn't sick or tired or anything until 8 weeks. Also had very few symptoms with my first. So don't worry hun, although I know it's difficult not to compare, maybe you're one of the lucky ones who will sail through pregnancy. I'm 5+1 with this baby and again hardly any symptoms so far, a couple of small episodes of nausea and sore boobs but nothing else!

Thanks ladies, I do feel exhausted some days but that's about it. Maybe it's going to kick in later. I'm only 6+5 at the moment. It's all a bit fictional you know, I haven't had a scan yet, I haven't seen or heard anything yet!! Plus boyfriend doesn't see anything yet and isn't very comprehensive about me being so tired.. Men... :wall2:

Same here, it doesn't feel real ATM - haven't felt anything!.. I don't think OH will comprehend any of it until his sees it on that screen!! lol xx

I can't wait to see baby on the screen!!!

Congratulations to all!!

I'm 6+3 now and symptoms wise I've had sore boobs for about 3 weeks and a metallic taste in my mouth. Also had dentist check up last week and had to tell her as she wanted to do X-Ray's. She said she can see my gums pocketing already and she said its so important to keep up your 6 months check ups when pregnant as prone to gum disease.

Haven't had morning sickness but I have felt a bit nauseous in be evening. Was watching a cooking show last night and the shiney, fatty meat made me feel a bit ill!! Normally it would just make me hungry!!

Ab I can't wait either! I booked my first scan tomorrow! Weeeee! So exciting!:love:

Congrats McCheese!! :dust:

I'm far too excited to wait for my scan so I'm tempted to book a private one!! I don't see my midwife til 21st November and don't want to wait til after Christmas for my scan! Will have to see...

Congrats to you too McCheese!!

If you wait till at least 6 weeks and a half, there will normally already be a heart beat if you got your dates right obviously. My OB gyn told me to come between week 7 and 8 so that you can already see the heart beat. I booked on 7+1 obviously!! :lol:

Hehe glad I'm not the only over-excited one!! I honestly just can't wait!!!

Is your midwife appt at 7+1 or is that your scan?

My first scan! Just saw my bean on the screen. I cried a bit when I saw the heart beat! She said it was a good strong heart beat. It was such an emotional moment! Now I have to wait 5 weeks for the next scan. Boooo! But we will do the NIPTest on december the first to check for down syndrome. We will also know the gender then! :cheer: When is yours?

I haven't had a scan yet, desperate for one though!! I'm only 5+1! My midwife appt will be 7+4 so I'm not sure when my scan will be. Think I'm going to book an early one privately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back