new nd dont relly no what to say

Welcome :D

Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do !

I'm 23, so not quite a teenager, but I'm here if you need a chat or anything!

eyup im new on ere n i could really do wi sum advice. im 17 n i found out i wa preg bout 2 weeks ago n i found out i was 5 weeks gone. at first i wa shocked but then i came round to it n i became happy. however im slowly havin doubts, cos im in school (and doin very well) have a good social life n like going out at weekends. my doubts are that all this will change, and i will lose my education, social life and time to go out. I feel selfish for havin these doubts as im thinkin of an abortion. :( can any1 give me any advice?

no its up to u what ever u do kelli. every one has douts but make sure u are 100% sure before u do any. keep me posted steph x

:D
Hi Kelli well i had just turned 19 when i got pregnant and i was happy at first to but with all the hormones and emotions its natural to feel the way you are feeling its all part of pregnancy! i would also like to tell you that its what you make of it , cause i have a friend who is now 22 and is a single mom and she is doing just fine ! she is still working and has time to come party with all of us! so iguess what im trying to say is , what ever choice you make you can always make the best out of it if you really put your mind to it !

so good luck with whatever you choose!

L

I think we all have doubts.

I'm 24, married and we had decided we wanted a baby but that doesn't stop me having doubts about whether I'll be a good mum or if this is the right time in my/our lives and if we can afford it.

I just keep telling myself that it's natural to worry about it, it's a big thing.

And I think underneath all the doubts I know it'll be ok, I figure if it's meant to be it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back