New mum-to-be!

Angiegange

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Angie. Have been checking out this forum for couple of months now and have finally decided to write my own post. I have been married for a year, and trying to conceive for last couple of months. My AF is due on Tue, but decided to do Boots HPT yesterday and got BFP!! Got a clear cross in window, but was so surprised I went out and bought a Predictor test that came up with v.pale pink result. I was really convinced it was going to be negative as got no symptoms whatsoever. Thought I would at least have sore boobs!
Anyway still very early days but looking forward to talking to you all.
May have noticed it's 4am, couldn't sleep, my mind won't turn off! :lol: .
So congrats to all with new bumps and lots of luck to those trying xx

hello and welcome to the forum congratulations on your new bump hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. im sure you will find everyone on here very friendly and helpful xxxxxxx

Hi and Welcome!
Congrats On your Pregnancy I hope all goes well for u! Every1 on here is really nice and I am sure we will all be more than willing to try and answer n e questions u have. Hope to speak soon!

Love Dani and Bubble xx

Hi !!!!!!

you've come to the right place!

This site has kept me sane! Antime you have any wierd pains or niggles or anything at all, don't spend a second worrying, just log straight on and somebody will have suffered the exact same thing!

Well done on the BFP! :D

What wonderful news Angie - congratulations! :)

Congratulations on your fantastic news and welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about your preganancy over the next 9 months. xxxx :D :D

Well done on the BFP!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Look forward to reading your posts xx

Congratulations Angie, and welcome! Can you just let me know exactly which Boots test you did please? My AF is due this Sunday, and I have one First Response kit left from last month, was going to try and leave testing till Friday. But I may not be able to and will probably end up wasting the test and doing it on Wednesday. I'll then go and get the Boots ones as I have heard they are good.

Hi Angie,

Welcome and a huge congrats, it's so exciting. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. See you on here soon.

Nicki.x

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for all your replies, feels really good to know that people are there to offer help and advice if needed especially as I haven't told anybody apart from hubbie who is still in shock even though he knew we were trying! In answer to your question tankett it was just one of Boots own pregnancy tests, bit cheaper than the others but really good. It's not supposed to be an early response one but worked for me.Did my second test in the pack this morning and got even stronger result so definately pregnant! Also boobs are now starting to ache which makes me feel even better!
Anyway look forward to talking to you all soon and will help anyone in anyway I can. Love Angie xx

Hi
congratulations! I found out i was pregnant two weeks ago , I am now 6 weeks. I did two tests from boots (first response) they were both negative! I decided to go to the family planning clinic and their test was positive! The clinic said it was probably too early for the tests- i did one 3 days before I was due and the other when I was a week or so late. I am so excited with the result an dlook forward to chatting to others.
Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back