New mum to be fingers crossed

Jeni 1990

Reaction score
Hi ladies im jeni i found out i was pregnant on the 10th on a clear blue i have had a couple of miscarriages and also suffer with endometriosis! I had my pre op on the 2nd of july my bloods didnt show pregnancy then but on the 10th they did them at epu clear pregnancy repeated on friday and they have risen to the right amount had a scan this morning a gestation sack was found but nothing init as the sonographer said she probably wouldnt find anything at all as im probably mid 4 weeks im cramping and had spotting but the nurse at the epu really scared me and im worried with my past its going to lead to miscarriage anyone else had such an early scan? Lovely to meet you all! X

Hi ladies im jeni i found out i was pregnant on the 10th on a clear blue i have had a couple of miscarriages and also suffer with endometriosis! I had my pre op on the 2nd of july my bloods didnt show pregnancy then but on the 10th they did them at epu clear pregnancy repeated on friday and they have risen to the right amount had a scan this morning a gestation sack was found but nothing init as the sonographer said she probably wouldnt find anything at all as im probably mid 4 weeks im cramping and had spotting but the nurse at the epu really scared me and im worried with my past its going to lead to miscarriage anyone else had such an early scan? Lovely to meet you all! X
Hi Jeni, congrats and welcome to the forum. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!x

Hi... thank you so much :thanks: only 4 weeks and i cannot wait to see the back of my ALLDAY SICKNESS hahaa :sick: x

You aren’t going to see much on a scan at 4 weeks it’s way to early and usually they don’t scan that soon for that reason.
Are they repeating? You would most likely see something at 7 weeks xxx

Don't do super early scans. They cause unnecessary worry and anxiety. Just try to relax and enjoy being pregnant x

Yes im back in on the 29th they did it because i havent had a period since april because i was on induced menopause for my endo so they just wanted to double check because i had periods thrpigh my menopause too! But yes im back in the days will drag haha X

Jellybean i have told myself that just need to get on like theres nothimg wrong which there isnt my sickness is strong amd i cant touch my boobs i will probably have to get something for this sickness just using travel bands for now haha xx

Jellybean i have told myself that just need to get on like theres nothimg wrong which there isnt my sickness is strong amd i cant touch my boobs i will probably have to get something for this sickness just using travel bands for now haha xx

I had a mc last year and then fell pregnant not long after so I was super anxious especially at the start... currently 1 week away from my due date now! The sickness for me started v mild at 6 weeks but didnt stop till week 17 and what made it worse was this awful taste in my mouth that almost felt like my tongue was coated in fur. Gross!

Ohhh your one week away thats amazing !! :bump: Congrats ... i know its so daunting at first isnt it because i should have been having my endometriosis removed on the 24th of this month but im pregnant instead :rotfl: i hate being such a worrier i keep saying i cannot go through that hurt again but im sure knowing so soon is a blessing means im being healthier and listening to my body more plus im under recurrentloss who were shocked but really happy for me put me on the pessaries which are getting harder to put in like my insides have grown really thick sorry bit tmi haha ... do you know what you are having ?? i had to join a group even since last night its been a massive comfort to see people are going through the same worries and symptoms its nice to have lovely ladys to talk to because my epu nurse yesterday was a tad dramatic haha my mums 70 this year she had me at 40 she bled alot with all 3 of us and she didnt worry we are all fine hahaa xx

Ohhh your one week away thats amazing !! :bump: Congrats ... i know its so daunting at first isnt it because i should have been having my endometriosis removed on the 24th of this month but im pregnant instead :rotfl: i hate being such a worrier i keep saying i cannot go through that hurt again but im sure knowing so soon is a blessing means im being healthier and listening to my body more plus im under recurrentloss who were shocked but really happy for me put me on the pessaries which are getting harder to put in like my insides have grown really thick sorry bit tmi haha ... do you know what you are having ?? i had to join a group even since last night its been a massive comfort to see people are going through the same worries and symptoms its nice to have lovely ladys to talk to because my epu nurse yesterday was a tad dramatic haha my mums 70 this year she had me at 40 she bled alot with all 3 of us and she didnt worry we are all fine hahaa xx

I am such a worrier too. Pregnancy was always going to make me anxious so having a mc has made that worse for me.

I was a wreck till my 12 week scan... then fine for a bit... then worried about my 16 week appointment with midwife when you hear the heartbeat... then I was fine... then I got worried before my 20 week scan... have felt fine pretty much since but I have all sorts of stuff spinning round in my head now i have been off work for 3 weeks and just sitting around waiting to give birth. I just want to go into labour now so I can get to the other end of this journey which I know sounds weird but I just want to cuddle my baby.

We are having a little girl :) so excited!

I am such a worrier too. Pregnancy was always going to make me anxious so having a mc has made that worse for me.

I was a wreck till my 12 week scan... then fine for a bit... then worried about my 16 week appointment with midwife when you hear the heartbeat... then I was fine... then I got worried before my 20 week scan... have felt fine pretty much since but I have all sorts of stuff spinning round in my head now i have been off work for 3 weeks and just sitting around waiting to give birth. I just want to go into labour now so I can get to the other end of this journey which I know sounds weird but I just want to cuddle my baby.

We are having a little girl :) so excited!

Ohhh lovely i always wanted a boy first but just have a feeling i will have a girl ... ohhh i feel you i have been the same since being under recurrentloss its so hard ... but you have got through it and when you cuddle her it will all be worth it even though id love to be someone who breezes through a pregnancy with no worries but i think MC makes that so hard hopefully she will be with you in no time aww so pleased for you but sounds you have gone through the ringer worrying ... time for you to enjoy now xx

Ohhh lovely i always wanted a boy first but just have a feeling i will have a girl ... ohhh i feel you i have been the same since being under recurrentloss its so hard ... but you have got through it and when you cuddle her it will all be worth it even though id love to be someone who breezes through a pregnancy with no worries but i think MC makes that so hard hopefully she will be with you in no time aww so pleased for you but sounds you have gone through the ringer worrying ... time for you to enjoy now xx

I will try and relax these last few days. I would love my waters to break tonight Haha. We are all completely ready to meet her now and I think 39 weeks is long enough haha

I will try and relax these last few days. I would love my waters to break tonight Haha. We are all completely ready to meet her now and I think 39 weeks is long enough haha

Hahaa my friend had bith her soms at 36 weeks 4lb both of them her first she finished work on the friday was in hospital on the saturday hahaa... i bet you just cant wait to meet her now for cuddles xx

Hahaa my friend had bith her soms at 36 weeks 4lb both of them her first she finished work on the friday was in hospital on the saturday hahaa... i bet you just cant wait to meet her now for cuddles xx

No I cannot wait!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back