new mom, unable to find out gender of baby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trena, Feb 11, 2005.

1. trena

trena Member

Hi, I'm new. I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I am unable to find out the gender of my baby because it was in a "weird" position when I had my sonogram. I don't know what to buy because everything is either blue or pink. What should I do? :cry:

2. ashley22

ashley22 Well-Known Member

Buy cream or lemon clothes and stuff. They look ok on bith boys and girls.

3. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

you can pay to find out the sex http://www.mums.me.uk i went there for a 3d scan it was great but go to that site then FEES its £75 for a sex determination scan if u want to find out that much :D

4. MellyB

MellyB Member

usually the doc will be nice and give another ultrasound even if you aren't due for one if he/she knows that you really want to find out. It's worth a shot! Let us know!

5. Coley

Coley Active Member

I would check with your doc and ask if they can do another u/s for you. And if that doesn't work then beg! :lol: At my 1st u/s thay couldn't tell the sex either but he did one 3wks later and we found out that we are having another little girl :D :D :D Now I am little high risk due to GD and borderline blood pressure so they do one every 4wks. It sucks having those complications but I love knowing there is little room for mistake on the sex since they look every month.
    I really feel for you, I was going out of my mind wanting to know what she was. But if all else fails, yellow, green, cream, and primary colors are always good stand bys when you don't know. :wink:
    Good Luck with everything!