New Member!!

tea1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have just got a new computer at home (been fighting it for a while cos I am sick looking at them at work!). Finally gave in - but now finding it great to look up info on pregnancy and order things for the baby and nursery.

I will be 25 weeks tomorrow - due date 9th August (my sister's birthday), and I would love to hear from others in the same predicament! This is our first baby - I can't wait.

I have been reading a few of the messages and see that there are other poor souls inflicted with heartburn...so was I until the end of last week. I got a prescription for Gaviscon Liquid as suggested by the midwife, and I take a dose before bedtime. Fingers crossed, it has worked wonders for the last 3 nights. I had been plagued up until then - to the point of feeling sick it burned so much. Hopefully some of you will be able to try this too - but please please check witn a doctor before taking any medicine.

Hope to hear from others soon.

take care xx

hey :) i just joined yesterday. im 14 weeks gone. im scared but excited at the same time. really dont know what to expect :? havent had many symptoms apart from being sick during the day and having to pee lots :?

Hello My name is Kandi
I am 21, married , and i have a 2 1/2 yr old and another on the way !!

tea1-i am also 25 weeks pregnant i am due 8th august. Welcome. i feel bad for us, pregnant all through summer. some of these ladies on here will deliver in the summer and some are not going to be very big through summer, but us, we are gonna have to feel like beached whales in the dead of summer :lol: do you know what you are haveing? i am having a little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back