new member in need of a chat

kirsty

Reaction score
Hi im new and dont really know what to say! im 16, single and24 wks pregnant. I look back on my life and sigh. I did everything wrong and wasted precious years of my life acting the fool. I could of achieved whatever i sought, but hey lifes a bitch! I left school with no qualifications (didnt finish) and soon after became pregnant (such a cliche). I want the best for my daughter and living of benefits doesn't fit the bill! Is it even possible to get back into education with a child to think about? It's such a shame as i dont come from a broken home and ive had the same fortunes as siblings, it's just im sat at home with my bump and they're flying the nest to university or travelling Europe! Is anyone in the same position with some advice or just a note of encouragement, it wouldn't go a miss! My little girl is due on July 21st and her mummy is going to be happy and headstrong by then! thanx 4 listening xP.S im petrefied of giving birth ahhhh

"i am petrified of giving birth" as most are. I am so scared of it too. I am 22 years old and a wimp when it comes to pain. This is my first pregnancy and I am due aug 8th. I have friends who have just given birth and they say they can't even remember the pain. It hurts from what I have witnessed but there is some horomone that is released by the baby as it is born that will make a mother forget about the pain as soon as she see's the baby. I hope I helped a little.

Kirsty- Hi there! I am 36wks2days preg with my 2nd baby and I'm petrified also. But I'm petrified because I do know how it feels! :shock: I won't lie to you, it sucks! there is nothing I have ever experienced that has ever hurt as bad. I thought I would die, I begged them to do a ceasection, I would have done ANYTHING to make the pain stop. Then I had her and the pain did stop, I was a little sore for a couple of days, and I swore I would never ever have another baby. But as I said before I am preg with my 2nd baby. And she was planned. I know it is going to hurt like hell and i'm scared, but it won't last forever and it is worth it in the long run.
May I also suggest that you get the epidural, they are truely a God a send. :lol:
Good Luck to You
Coley

This is my first baby and although I am nervous, I'm more excited and thrilled! I'm even planning on a natural birth and I have very low pain tolerance so we'll just have to see how that goes! I just try to keep in mind....although it may feel like I'm dying when I'm giving birth, I'll make it through! Watch me beg for an epidural immediately! :lol:

Hey there...just on the worried about giving birth thing...i would like to say that i was absolutly convinced that i was not going to make it through childbirth.....i was terrified.....well i am now pregnant with my 3rd baby and ill tell you all that its was not fun and yes it did hurt but if having my 3rd baby is anything like having the other 2 then it is all worth it.....my 2nd was a lot easier and after a nine hour labour he was born naturally without pain relief...i am planing to have this baby in a birthing center so all in all i would say dont worry, its all worth i in the end

Good luck all :)

I am also 16 i am 18weeks pregnant. i also look bk on my life before i was pregnant nd think ov the things i use to do like go out drinking with my mates nd staying out all night just doing the normal thing 16 year olds do. but if u think about it u will have ur baby at the end ov every thing nd u will be the happyest person in the world steph x

steph, i know i cant wait. Do you know what yr avin or wat u want?! kirst x

no kirsty i dont no what i am having just yet i find out in 13 days nd i carnt wait i have my names picked all ready tho lol. what about u how old are u nd do no what u are having stephx

hi, this is to the person who started this chain of messages (sorry i cant remember your name im 8 weeks pregnant and totally brainless at the moment.) if you are worried about not being able to have a career after you've had your baby, dont worry. my friend had a baby when she was 18 and she was unemployed, living on her own and very depressed. she had her baby, a gorgeous little girl, chucked her loser boyfriend and after 3 months of giving birth she was at college doing an NVQ level 1 and 2 Hairdressing. she now works full time, has her baby in nursery when shes at work and is completing her NVQ level 3 now. she also goes out drinking at weekends and always has money to spend on new clothes etc. there is life for yourself after giving birth and theres always help there if you seek it. if you are willing to get off your bum and make a life for you and your baby (which you seem to be) then people will help you. dont think your lifes over, its just beginning. im only 21 but ive been through a lot. im now preg with my first, engaged to the man of my dreams and have a full time job (that will sack me if my morning sickness carries on!). please try to be positive and good stuff will happen! oh yeh, im absolutely terrified of giving birth too...girls together, we can do it!!! take care x

lisa and baby bump x

steph, im 16 and having a girl! im calling her kayla or chaela (dont no which spelling but the same pronunciation) . What names have you got? what you hoping for? God im getting so BIG!! lol reply soon love kirst x x

Lisa, thanx for your reply! I know its gonna be hard work but you dont get somert for nothing in this world! I'm gonna try and get my GCSE's first i think! i've already studied for them at school and two different colleges but never took the exams! such a waste of time! thanx again, take care kirst xx

HI kristy :D

I know you may think you could have done things differently but i think we all have a plan in life and it is suppose to happen no matter what!
you see lots of young mothers going back to school and getting an education again! you'll be just fine think positive when you see your baby for the first time you'll be so overwelmed with joy! thats you baby and you have to love and take care of it ! you'll be ok an dlabour isnt as bad as everyone makes it to be ! honest but just get the EPIDURAL!! you wont feel a thing :D

good luck in your life and never give up hope !
(and there is a song on Shania Twains cd UP listen to the whole cd you'll be able to pick which one im talking about , it has alot of meaning you'll like it! let me know if you found it!)

if you ever need to chat just write!

L

HEY TO ALL.. IM NEW ON HERE AND JESS WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS A VERY NICE WEBSITE FOR TEENS LIKE MYSELF... IM 17 WEEKS PREGNANT AND IM 18 YEARS OLD.. MY B-DAY IS MAY 13TH... IM SCARED B/C THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD AND I JESS DON'T FEEL LIKE IM READY FOR ALL OF THIS. THE BABY IS DUE IN OCT, BUT IM STILL CONFUSED. ME AND THE BABY'S FATHER ARE STILL TOGETHER... HIS 2ND CHILD... WE PLAN ON GETTING AN APARTMENT BY AUGUST.. THE BOTH OF US ARE IN SCHOOL... IM WORKING AND HE'S TRYING TO FIND A JOB... HE'S HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING.. BUT Y AM I SO DEPRESSED??? :? :? :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back