New kitty!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Since moving house and having to leave our rottweiler at OH's mum's as he was just too settled with his brother in her house, we decided to get a cat instead! Got a black and white kitten today, totally unplanned but we came across the advert and thought, "Why not?!".

We've named her Bella and she's 9 weeks old, She's been sleeping for a while on the books in the bookshelf but she's having a nose around now and is slowly learning to trust us :D She's gorgeous and has such lovely markings.

Apologies for the crap quality, she's very bouncy so it was hard to keep her still for a photo!

Snapshot_20111025_12.jpg

Snapshot_20111025.jpg

Snapshot_20111025_16.jpg

Snapshot_20111025_23.jpg

Lovely kitten so sweet :love: Make sure she has all her shots before grace comes along though as kittens can cary lots of diseases and dont you handle the litter tray or any pooh with bare hands until she has (use gloves if ya have to ) :hugs: I'd love a little kitty . But Aoibheann would be too rough xx

Yeah I knew about the litter tray thing, was nice telling OH that he has to do all the work ;)
She's been wormed and flea'd, going to sign her up to our vets this week xxx

I think she likes my bump :p
Snapshot_20111025_33.jpg

She keeps sleeping on the bookshelf and then she wakes up and has a play around for half an hour and then goes back to the bookshelf :lol:

Snapshot_20111025_25.jpg

Snapshot_20111025_45.jpg

What a lovely baby!!!! Kittens are nature's way of giving us a nice big cuddle :D

Definitely. I was wearing OH's hoodie today, despite my big bump I still had plenty of room in it, and she crawled up the sleeve and slept there :D Then she slept on my chest for 3 hours straight, I couldn't move :p xxx

Snapshot_20111026.jpg

awww she is soooo cute. I am thinking of buying a ragdoll kitten as my cousins cat is having a litter soon. I love cats lost my two earlier this year to poisoning, really miss them. I love the name Bella that's what I called my Bichon x

I always wanted a ragdoll cat :love: They're gorgeous!
Bella's getting a lot bigger now, she's still a hyper kitten though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back