NEW INSTANT MESSENGER CHAT ROOM

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!
There is a new instant messenger chat room on this site... Its great,,, to access it you have to minimise this screen and re enter www.pregnancyforum.co.uk and you have to re register and chat to all the other users instantly its great...
Love Daniellle and Bubble xxx

When i hit register it says 'user name already taken' after I agree to the terms!! How do I get into the chat room :?

Thanks

Jo118 is getting that too - although I didn't - don't think I agreed to any terms though :? did I?

Have u tried just logging straight in?

If you go on the register tab at the top it wants you to set up an account and I already have one.

What link do I click on to get to the chat room to login?

Hi Minikins,

The chat room operates a separate login system to this forum - you can either re-create the username and password that you use on this forum or, as Dani says, you can omit the password and sign in as a guest.

As it states on the welcome page, we're testing the software at the moment - I hope to add another one shortly so that you can all have a look at that one and see what you think.

Anybody wanting to have a look at the new chat room, simply click here (the chat room will open in a new window) and let us know what you think!

Hope this helps!

Laura B

Hi everyone,

New Chat Room software (FlashChat) has just been installed this evening (fresh and eagerly waiting to be tested!) - see this topic for more info.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back