New here! Would like opinions.

elevenrose

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies! I hope you all are doing well. I am new to this site and I am do grateful to have found this community. I am currently stressing and worrying myself to death over what I think are pregnancy symptoms. I recently went to my High school reunion and reconnected with my first love over that weekend. We had a wild night😏..and were not using our brains because we had unprotected sex but he pulled out.The following Monday (which would have been 2dpo) I started feeling small twinges and cramps. I counted back to my period and realized I was ovulating the night we had sex😞. I am currently 9dpo and I have been extremely bloated for 4 days and still cramping. I have now started feeling sharp but very slight vaginal pains. My nipples are very sore and they started burning tonight. I never get any of these symtomps this soon before AF. Maybe 1 or 2 days before but thats it. I am driving myself crazy and just feel so alone. Could this all be in my head?

Are you late? If so I would take a test at least then you'll know one way or another and can stop driving yourself mad worrying! Keep us posted! And welcome!

Depending on your age the average female who is trying to get pregnant has a 15-20% chance of being successful per cycle. So your odds would be the same having had sex around ovulation day. I'm afraid there is no way to know without testing, symptoms of your period and early pregnancy are very similar. Good luck when you test and I hope you get the result that you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back