New Here...possible symptoms (bbt chart attached)

Blue_Wifey83

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post! I just happened to stumble across this site while consulting Dr. Google. A little background info: I am 37 years old and and DH is 47. This is our 4th month ttc (I do have 3 kids from a previous marriage). Honestly, I’m really starting to lose hope and I don’t have anyone I can really talk to about it. Yesterday was 9dpo for me and I was convinced I had a chance at a bfp this month. I have been crampy since after O, had a lower backache off and on, some loose stool for the past few days and then yesterday was when things really got interesting! In the morning I was really crampy and entirely convinced af was going to show her ugly face early, but she never did. I went to work and a couple times after having to rush around (I work in an animal hospital) I felt a little breathless and like my heart was pounding, which is odd for me as I’m in pretty good shape. Then, in the late afternoon/early evening, I felt a little cold and took my temperature out of curiosity. It was 99.3!!! My body temp never runs that high, unless I’m sick (and I’m not). Last night I was also having some aching around my belly button, but I’m not sure if that means anything. Finally, when I went to bed, my legs felt really restless and I kept waking up. This morning my temperature had gone back to normal and my bbt has even dropped from yesterday. I took a FRER pregnancy test and it was negative. Part of me feels like I’m out this month, especially since DH and I were only able to BD once around O time because of our opposite work schedules. But then the other part of me says not to give up hope yet because I have definitely had some weird things going on. I’m only 10dpo today, so it’s probably too early to rest, right? I’ve also been crampy this morning and tmi, but I just used the bathroom and a little clump of white discharge fell into the toilet. What do you ladies think? Am I losing my mind...because it sure feels like it!!! I would really appreciate any input, experiences, etc. so happy I found this site! Wishing everyone loads of baby dust

B2BAB6E4-5CB4-45BA-B713-4E347EB107E5.png

Last edited:
9dpo is far too early to test. Wait until your AF is due and take another FRER. If it's still negative then that's a pretty solid answer.

Also, four months is not a very long time in terms of TTC (though I know it can feel like it!). If you've had three kids already then you'll likely be pregnant again soon :) Just try and enjoy the process in the mean time :)

9dpo is far too early to test. Wait until your AF is due and take another FRER. If it's still negative then that's a pretty solid answer.

Also, four months is not a very long time in terms of TTC (though I know it can feel like it!). If you've had three kids already then you'll likely be pregnant again soon :) Just try and enjoy the process in the mean time :)

Thank you for the response! It’s just so discouraging to see the drop in bbt today. It also makes me nervous because DH and I are both over 35 years old, and according to everything I’ve read it’s a lot harder to ttc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back