New here NEED advice

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Virgo824, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Virgo824

Virgo824 New Member

Hello, I am new here. I am currently 6 DPO.. since 3 dpo I've been feeling a little off... today I woke up and my chest was huge, very heavy, I feel flu like almost.. achey, back aches, unusually tired, and to top it all off I had to pull my car over to.. "be sick"...after getting sick I felt very dizzy.. for 2 days I have been kind of fuzzy. Not thinking clearly etc.. now I am due for AF on the 15th of this month. It is currently the 4th, and I know this is very early but I know my body and pms has NEVER felt like this...
    I find myself putting my hand on and rubbing my belly out of nowhere.. I don't feel moody like pms usually makes me feel, I just feel.. I don't know, different.
    I will be extremely happy if I find out this is all early signs.. this would be my first. Just looking for some feedback as to what others have felt. I will be taking a digital test next week, if I miss my AF as im hoping I will... any words of wisdom?
    I should probably add though I have omy physically thrown up twice I've been gagging at the smell of ANYTHING for two days, and I can smell everything. Even the air.

2. Pemsy

Pemsy Well-Known Member

With my chemical pregnancy I felt very sick 10dpo with the whole room spinning when I woke up. I think at times hormone surges can make you feel poorly early on. So it is very possible. This time round (fingers crossed it's bfp and sticky) I felt funny from 8dpo.

I hope it good news! Keep us posted x

3. Starchild

Starchild Well-Known Member

I didn't get morning sickness until after I found out I was pregnant. Although the week before I felt really poorly can't remember what with now though I just remember we stayed in bed all day and OH bought me a colouring book and pencils to cheer me up lol good luck to you! X

4. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Good luck! Fingers crossed its a BFP on the way. I didnt know diziness was a sign

5. JulyBug

JulyBug Well-Known Member

I haven't had any sickness only a loss of appetite, when I got my BFP I didn't have any symptoms - I believe a lot of people over-think symptoms, I did it every month!.. there's no symptom that is a sure sign all you can do it wait and test!

Good luck x