new here help please going bit mad

nazia

Reaction score
Hi people I'm new here have bin lurking around right I'm have been trying to conceive for a.couple of months now so far nothing my last period was 30th December so I'm kinda waiting now to have my period as I got all the normal aches and pains but nothing my due date was on sat but nothing yet I'm praying it doesn't ky symptoms now are lots of headaches lower back hurts and creamy discharge. I couldn't help self I did a test this.morning a clearblue digital one bit.got.not pregnant I'm kinda feeling I might come on my period now I got a negative don't know what to do help please feels like I'm going mad the days don't go any faster do I wait a.week now

Hi, Its always a long wait when you're waiting to test. You could try again in a few days if your period hasn't come. Does your period usually come on the exact date its due? x

mine is a 30 day circle the last 2 months its been pretty accurate, 5 days ago i got my period pains the bad ones but nope nothing, its feels like im on i go to check and nothing its mainly waterly something and my pee as gone from pale yellow to orange so i dont know :(

Last edited:
Unfortunately u can't do anything but wait! I tested too early once and got a neg result but the 2 weeks later I got the positive....it's not worth testing early hun x

Everyone is different, I didnt get a BFP with my fist untill 10 days after AF was due but I got a positive 2 days before AF with my second. Just give it a couple of days and if AF doesn't show test again. x

i think its because you want it soo badly you want a positive straight away lol but im going to be patient and wait a week now, its weird al the normal pregnancy symptons i havnt got, its just weird fingers crossed thank you ladies kinda put my mind at rest :) oh how good are the clearblue digital tests, which test would you recommend, on here mst of the ladies think clearbluee digital one is crap

Last edited:
I used three for £1 out od savers chemist for my first and a first response for my second, i'm not sure which are the best to use so not much help sorry! At least with the CBD its written there for you and theres no line spotting. x

CB Digi's are not as sensitive though so you may want to try a own brand test or a FR x

I ovalated around 15th I remember because I had an ultrasound that day the lady told me that its looks like I have ovalated or a am ovalating she told me to try lol

CB Digi's are not as sensitive though so you may want to try a own brand test or a FR x

Yeh I did the test this morning couldn't help it so clearblue digital lots of people said its not that good. What's FR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back