New here and needing opinions

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by omah96, Jan 16, 2016.

1. omah96

omah96 New Member

Hi guys so I had my last AF on Dec 10. Usually my cycle is a little hectic but I think recently it's evened out to be about 33 days. Either way I'm probably a little bit late.

I haven't been too worried because I've been cramping a little for the last 2-3 days and am still feeling tiny cramps. But I was sure by now that I would have started my AF but I've had basically nothing. A few days ago I had discharge that was kind of a faint brown but then, again, nothing.

This morning I noticed that my areolae seemed kind of purple as well, which was incredibly strange, but it could have been a trick of the light as they're now (I think) back to normal. So maybe I'm just going nuts.

As a side note, maybe a week or so after when I assume I was ovulating, I had a huge amount of EWCM, more than I've ever had before, for about a day or so. That has gone away however.

I'm actually abroad at the moment with some friends and I'm not really in a position to just sneak out and get a pregnancy test. At any rate I'd rather be with my boyfriend if I had to in fact take one. I am quite young also and not planning for kids currently.

Ever since it has dawned on me that I might be pregnant I feel like I've just had confirmation bias, so I just wanted a second opinion.

I am also slightly worried because I have been drinking quite a lot on this holiday, and smoking occasionally also.

Thanks for reading :)

2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Of course it's possible but i wonder if when you had all that ewcm was when you actually ovulated? I wouldn't panic yet. Plus i always feel that holidays always mess with my body. Good luck xxx

3. chellr88

chellr88 Well-Known Member

Hi! As Lou said EWCM usually indicates ovulation. I think we all go a little crazy sympton spotting and every little thing is a big deal.

Sorry I cant help you any more but you do probably need to take a test to confirm. hope you get the result you are looking for x