new here and going to try for number 2!!!

ozziesmum

Reaction score
hello everyone, im new here, i have a sixyr old son and have just decided to try for another. my first pregnancy went without any problems, i concieved after trying once, so i hope this goes the same way! i have emetophobia (vomit phobia) thats why i think i have left it so long before trying again, but i have decided that i dont really care this time, and will just go with the flow!!! we will be starting within the next few days, so i will let you know in a few weeks if its been succesful!!, jen :D

Hi,

Good luck ttc. I'm in my 4th month ttc no.2. This site is really great.

xx

thanks everyone! but, ok here goes ! a very niave question....... is there only a small window you can get pregnant? or is it likely at anytime but you have a stronger or weaker chance???? uurghh i sound like a teenager!! lol i would really, really like a girl, and i have read somewhere that trying just after AF finishes for a few days then stop. anyone hear that also? owww sod it! will try everyday until i get the result!!

ozziesmum said:
thanks everyone! but, ok here goes ! a very niave question....... is there only a small window you can get pregnant? or is it likely at anytime but you have a stronger or weaker chance???? uurghh i sound like a teenager!! lol i would really, really like a girl, and i have read somewhere that trying just after AF finishes for a few days then stop. anyone hear that also? owww sod it! will try everyday until i get the result!!

Most of what I know has come from the ladies on this site so I'd recommend having a browse at some of the posts. I'll try and answer though, the medical profession would air on the side of caution and say you can get pregnant at anytime in your cycle. However to maximise your chances I'd say you have a 5 day window (max) this is before and during ovulation. I've heard this about the girl/boy thing, apparantly the closer to ovulation you have sex the more chance you have of getting a boy as they are faster swimmers. If you BD a few days before ov, you stand a better chance of having a girl as the girl spermies survive longer and lay in wait for the egg!!! Don;t know if i've got that right. Have a look around the site though, theres loads of info!

good luck

xx

hello, im ttc no 2 i have a 7 year old im not keen on being sick but not enough to stop me trying 4 baby!! My nephew was born 2 weeks ago and i cant put him down hes so cute!! xx

lol My name is Kate and I have a 7 year old and Im ttc number 2 as well. How weird!!!!

thanks, that does help. am desperate to start trying but AF seems really heavy this month (sorry tmi) so am having to wait longer! aarrgghh lol. think i have scared OH a bit as i was sooo against having another, but he wanted to, and then all of a sudden i have just become obsessed!! lol, oh well im sure he wont complain about what he is getting out of the deal! lol

good luck to all who are trying for number 2!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back