New here 43yr old TTC :)

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by lillith112, Jan 28, 2016.

1. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, my name is Lilly, I just thought I would introduce myself and see if there are any others my age who are TTC ?, I have 3 children but myself and my partner are actively TTC our last baby together. I'd love to hear of success stories in us 'older gen' lol :)

#1 lillith112, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Blackcat

Blackcat Well-Known Member

Hi Lilly, I'm a newbie here too, but a little younger. Good luck!

3. lillith112

Thankyou Blackcat �� good luck to you too.

4. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

Welcome Lilly! We have TTCers of all ages here, some with teenage children or older, others members are quite young. I'm 26, but I have gelled with some ladies who are a little older than me and some who are younger so I wouldn't worry about finding some good company and helpful friends on here. It's such a lovely supportive forum the best one I've come across to be honest :) feel free to PM me anytime if you fancy a chat. X

5. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

PS I am loving the pet theme with our pictures!

6. lillith112

Awww thankyou for the lovely welcome Broody, thats really kind of you. I am absolutely loving this forum ��. Unfortunately that fluffy pup isn't mine, I do have 2 cats and a dog and lots of fish lol x

7. stacesl3

stacesl3 Well-Known Member

HI there, also 40+ and TTC! Ben a very long journey for me so far with LOTS of bumps in the road, hoping this is my year! Not quite ready to give up just yet despite what they say about us 'olduns' lol, mind you if we were to go by every article we read I'd be in a zimmer frame booking my place in a rest home by now:shock:
    Good luck to you!! x

8. lillith112

Hi Staces, awww, I'm so sorry to hear that it's been a long journey for you, I really hope you get that BFP soon. The statistics for pregnancy in our age range is so old its out of date, it may take us a bit longer but we still have a very good chance. Never give up hope xx