New here, 1st time miracle pregnancy, live in Surrey/Hamps

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by minikins, Jun 14, 2005.

1. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Am 29+4 with what I would call a miracle, my hubby and I have been trying for four years and were due to start IVF this year and I fell pregnant in November!!

I would like to chat or meet other 1st timers that live in the surrey / hampshire area, so please respond if you are around.

I am not working now (long story, sexual discrimination in pregnancy etc), so have time for lunches :D

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

hi there, congrats on your pregnancy, thats such a lovely story of hope

how has your pregnancy been s far, good i hope?

3. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Talk about being pregnant, i got my weeks wrong, as you can see below I am 30+ doh !

Things have been great with the pregnancy in terms of no complications for the baby etc (still don't know the sex, how exciting), but I have been a bit poorly with SPD, heartburn/indigestion, anxiety and breathlessness - all common things but a bit of a pain.

I didn't realise it can take so long to conceive, we had tests etc and they found no probs with either of us, it was just a wait and see what happens scenario.

Thanks for your response Layla, how are things with you?

4. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

things with me are fine, ticking along nicely, want it to hury upnow tho, i want my scan lol