New haircut; help me decide

lisey

Reaction score
Ok, I am nervous about having my haircut, due to bad experiences at hairdressers with them cutting far too much off I haven't been in about 10 years, I have just cut my own hair. Its time to get it done properly though but can't decide between these styles? Opinions? Thanks in advance xx

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Thinks to consider with fringe if youve not got one...
Sticking to sweat in summer. Exposed to elements in winter
Might be too short to pin back x

Thanks ladies. I am still undecided :/ xx

Love the one on the right. I'd like this just a longer version.

I prefer the 2nd one. 1st haircut will not always suit for everyone. I hope you don't like taking that risk!

I love the first one. Could you pop a photo of your head and shoulders up to see your face frame? I think a stylish sharp bob with longer layers at the front is nice and a fringe x

I already had the cut, its more like the second one. I love a fringe but the hairdresser advised that its easier to grow out a side fringe than a full fringe and more maintenance etc xx

Last edited:
I love the second one. I already had cut my hair and its somewhat similar to it. I think it will look good for you too.

Depends what shape face you have, I love fringes but they don't look right for me. Apparently I have a short forehead, lol xx

I thought I had a long face but hairdresser said its just normal oval shape so I can either hairstyle and it would work, I went for the side fringe one in the end but might have the fringe cut in next time xx

The side fringe was my favourite, good choice xx

I love fringes but they don't suits me. If you love fringes just go a head. :)

The second one is beautiful. The first haircut will suit not to every type of face, for instance if you have Round or Square shaped face, a fringe like on the first picture will not suit you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back